Chapter 7

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can’t believe you have a date with Daniel", Ash said. “It’s not a date”, I said. “When a boy asks if you have plans because he wants to take you out, it’s a date”, Lala said making me blush. “I’ve never been this nervous before”, I said. “Oh my god”, Ash said looking outside the window. “What?”, I asked. “Your hottie on a shining motorcycle has arrived”, Ash said. Lala and I ran over to the window. Daniel removed his helmet, ran his fingers through his hair and looked up. We bent down and hid. ”Why are you hiding?”, Ash asked. “Right, I should go”, I said crawling away from the window.

I grabbed my handbag and jacket and paused when I reached the door. “Remember to breathe” Lala said. “I can’t breathe”, I said. ”I don’t blame you”, Ash said. “That is one y guy”. “Not helpful at all”, I said, ”I’ll see you guys later”. “Or not”, Lala said and I made a face. “Hey, if I leave with a guy like that, you know you aint going to see me, until the next morning”, she said. “I’m going now and I will see you later”, I said closing the door behind me.

~~~~~~~

Daniel was leaning against his bike and stood up when he saw me.” Hi”, he said, “Sorry, I would have come up to get you if I knew your room number”. “That’s okay”, I said, “Nice bike”. “Sorry, I know it’s not the best mode of transport for a date”, Daniel said. Oh… so this is a date. “I don’t mind”, I said. Daniel grabbed a second helmet and placed it on my head and strapped it in. “Is that okay?”, he asked and I nodded. Daniel sat on the bike but I stood there frozen. He turned and looked at me, “Are you afraid to get on?”, he asked. Yes, yes I am afraid. But it had nothing to do with the bike. It had to do with the close proximity that was going to be between us.

I shook my head and got on behind Daniel, not knowing what to do with my hands. “You need to hold onto me”, Daniel said. I placed my hands onto his shoulders but he grabbed my hands and put the, around his waist bringing my body closer to his. My heart was beating so hard,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter