Chapter 15

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do we do?”, Ash asked. My body had gone into a state of shock. If anything happened to Lala because of Seongwoo’s weird obsession with me, I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself. “Tris”, Ash said again. “I don’t know”, I said, “I don’t know”. “We need to tell campus security that she is missing”, Ash said, picking up her phone. I went into Lala’s room to try and see if I could find any sign that will tell us she’s okay, but there was none. Her bed was made, as if it hadn’t been slept in the night before. Her phone was fully charged, still connected to the power supply.

“Hey”, Ash said coming into the room, “They said we need to come to the office and open up an official missing person's report”. My body froze up again, at the words 'missing persons report'. Lala was missing and it was most probably because of me. “Okay, let’s go”, I said, “Do we need anything?”, I asked. “I don’t know”, Ash said sadly, “I forgot to ask”. Just then we heard the door opening and we ran out of the room to see who it was. It was Lala.

“Lala!”, I screamed out in relief. I wanted to hug her, but all I could do was check her body for the bruises all the other girls had. “What are you doing?”, Lala asked. “Where the hell were you?”, Ash asked. “I was out, why?”, Lala said. “What?”, I said surprised, “What do you mean you were out, you have been missing since last night”, I said. “Missing?”, Lala asked, confused. “Yes, missing”, Ash said, “As in abducted, taken, kidnapped, gone”. Lala laughed as if we were being ridiculous. “You think we are joking?”, I asked, “We notified campus security that you are missing”, I said annoyed. “Oh ”, Ash said, “I should call them back and let them know our friend isn’t missing, she’s just extremely irresponsible”.

“I don’t understand”, Lala said, “Why would you just assume I’m missing?”, she asked. “You were gone since last night, your bed hadn't been slept in and you left your cellphone behind. You have never gone more than an hour, without that phone”, I said. “The battery was dead, so I left it to charge”, Lala said. "You didn't take your bag, you didn't even leave a note. Are we psychic? Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter