Chapter 10

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday and I was going to hang out with Seongwoo and his friends. I reached the quad, but there was no Seongwoo in sight. I did however see his group of friends seated at one of the tables. I wasn't brave enough to talk to any of them, so I chose a table away from them and sat down. I pulled out my cell and texted Ong that I had arrived. "Hi", someone said. "Hi", I said. "Tris right?", he asked. "Yeah", I said. "I'm Sanggyun", he said, "I'm a friend of Ong's. He's running a little late, but he will be here soon. You can come sit with us if you would like", Sanggyun said, so I headed back to their table with him.

"Hi", everyone said. "Hi", I said. Every single guy at this table looked good. "Hey Tris ", the only girl of the group said. I assumed she was Taehyun's gf. “I'm Davina”, she said. "Happy birthday”, I said handing her a gift bag, "Sorry... I didn't really know what to get for someone I've never met before", I said. "Wow, you really didn't have to, that's so sweet of you", Davina said. "Hey the body shop is one of my favourite stores, thank you, I love it", she said opening the gift. “You’re welcome”, I said.

“So let me introduce you to the guys”, Davina said. “This right here is my guy, Taehyun”, she said putting her arms around him. “Hi Tris”, he said, before placing a kiss on her cheek. Davina pointed to the other guys and named them in order. “You have met Sanggyun, and then we have Hyunbin, Kenta, Donghan and Yongguk”, she said. “Hi… again”, I said, and they all smiled at me, making me more flustered than I should have been. 

"Let's go freshen up before we leave", Davina said to me, leading me to the bathroom. "So how come I’ve never seen you around campus?”, she asked. “I don’t come to this side very often”, I said, “Then how did you meet Ong?”, she asked. “Uhm, in the cafeteria of main building”, I said. “What was Ong doing all the way there?”, she asked confused. “Why?”, I asked. “Well he has no classes on that side of campus”, she said, “and we always hang out here at the quad”. “Oh, I don’t know”, I said, “He’s actually been on that side of campus a lot”. Davina looked confused. “Hmm, maybe he’s been coming there just for you”, she winked. “I don’t know… about that”, I said, “I hope not”. “Why? You don’t like Ong?”, Davina asked. “No, it’s not that, he’s great, it’s just that...”, I said. “You already have a guy?”, Davina asked. “Uhm, I’m not really sure if I have him, but yeah, there is a guy”, I said. “Oooh, tell me about him”, Davina said.

“Well, there isn’t really much to tell. We just had our first date on Wednesday”, I said shyly. “And?”, Davina asked. “And…well... he’s perfect”, I said unable to contain my smile. “Aww, the right ones always are”, Davina said. “When I first met Taehyun, I knew I could love this boy forever”. “That’s sweet, how long have you guys been together?”, I asked. “It’s been 2 months now”, Davina said, “But it feels like it’s been longer, you know”. I guess I could understand that in a way. 

“So what’s up with these guys?”, I asked. “What do you mean?”, Davina asked. “Did you have to be insanely gorgeous to join their group of friends?”, I asked awestruck. Davina laughed. “I know right! When Taehyun first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter