Chapter 66

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I started to moan in my sleep. It was almost like I could feel Daniel’s lips on my neck. “If you keep like that, we are going to spend this morning doing a very different kind of physical activity”, I heard his voice say. I continued to moan, hoping he would stay true to his word. “Wake up y”, Daniel whispered into my ears. My dreams were beginning to feel more and more real. These kinds of dreams were so much better than any of The Fallen related dreams I had been having recently. His lips met mine and I began kissing him; desperate for more, desperate to feel the touch of those lips all over my body. The kiss became deeper as it awoken me from my slumber. “Good morning beautiful”, his smile made me realize that my dream was real after all. “Hi”, I mumbled groggily. “I love your morning voice… especially those little moans from before… I look forward to louder ones in the future”, he places one last kiss on my cheek.

Since the night, before the party; we hadn’t really had a chance to do things like that again. I had been crazy busy with a project for class and he had been staying at Joongki and Hyekyo's place, babysitting Woojin, while they were away on business. “Come on, today we began your training... so you can kick some bad angel ”, Daniel seemed extra cheerful about this. “Oh my god… It is 6:05… are you insane?”, I asked, grabbing my alarm clock. “Well your classes begin at 9 so this gives us enough time before that… and it’s bright out anyway”, he said, as if he was back to being an angel who didn’t need any sleep to function. “Okay, let me just go and take a quick shower”, I got up off the bed and he grabbed my hand. “Don’t bother showering”, he smirked, “I plan on getting you very sweaty”.

I straddled Daniel, who was sitting on my bed. “And what do you think you are doing?”, he asked as he placed his hands on my waist. “Well I was just thinking that maybe my first day of training could be cardio”, I ran my hand down his abs. “And what kind of cardio do you have in mind?”, his hands moved down to my . “You always k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter