Chapter 60

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You knew my boyfriend was an angel?", Davina was hurt, "Both of them. You knew about both of them and you said nothing! I thought you were my friend Tris". "I am your friend... I was just trying to protect you and their exposure", I cried out. "No you lied to me and now because of you I am dead", Davina's words confused me. How could she be dead when she was breathing and speaking to me? Then a line of blood slowly spread across her neck. "I am dead because of you. I am dead because of you", her bleeding self, kept reciting. The sight of it was enough to scare me out of my dream. I laid there on my bed with heavy breaths. Whether that was a vision or just a bad dream, it was true. If something happened to her, it was going to be because of me.

~~~~~~~

"Good morning", Davina said cheerfully. She was already in the kitchen with a table full of breakfast. "Wow... how can any person be that ‘not sleepy’ in the morning", I rubbed my eyes. "Because it's a beautiful day outside", she said. "Okay I am going to take a shower and hopefully that wakes me up enough to enjoy this wonderful breakfast", I said. Davina and I had spent hours talking last night. The harsh realization that I came to, was that she really liked Jinyoung. She was vulnerable when they had met and he clearly took advantage of that. How was I going to rip away yet another boyfriend from her?!

"Good morning my love", Daniel said, as I entered the kitchen. He was certainly in a better mood. He gave me a hug as he chewed on a piece of bacon. "So I have finally met the wonder that is Daniel", Davina smiled, "I see now why Tris glows like an angel’s halo every time she's with you". Daniel and I looked at each other with awkward faces at Davina's choice of words. "Anyway, I overslept and I'm late so I'm going to head out first... Thank you for last night Tris, it was really great spending time with you and I hope we can get together more often", Davina hugged me goodbye, "And Daniel... you better take good care of this one"... "Eternally", he said and now I was surprised at his choice of that word. I wondered if he ever thought about our future and our lives together in the same way I did.

I was in my room packing up my book bag when I felt Daniel put arms around me from behind, "I have missed you", he softly ran kisses down my neck. I turned around and connected our lips. It had only been a few hours since I had last tasted them, but I was ravenous for more. My Daniel cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter