Chapter 19

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 3 weeks since the incident at the cemetery. I had not seen or heard from Seongwoo since that day. I tried finding his friends and Davina, but I had no luck. I had visited the main office on campus, but they did not want to give out personal information about a student. They had also not received any news that a student was missing. Except there was; Seongwoo was missing and it was all my fault... 

That day kept replaying over and over again and I wished I hadn't run away like Seongwoo had instructed. Even though I was afraid and shaken up, I should have stayed and helped him out somehow. Seongwoo had asked me to run away while he held the guy down, so I did. I ran to the office at the cemetery, trying to find help. I returned 2 minutes later with the office clerk and the grave caretaker. But when we got there, there was no one in sight. The guy was gone. But worse than that; Seongwoo was gone. 

I still didn't know how I felt about Seongwoo. Even though he saved me, and I was extremely grateful; what was he doing there? How did he know where I was? Did he follow me from the gift shop? Those were not even the most confusing questions. The biggest one was, why did I dream about him saving me? How could I have dreamed that? Also... What happened with that guy? Why had there not been any reports of an incident at the cemetery? How did they disappear so soon? Where was Seongwoo now? Was he okay? Where were his friends? Where was Davina? Why had they all suddenly fallen off the face of the earth?

~~~~~~~

"Hey beautiful", Daniel said, "What's on your mind?", he asked. Daniel and I were studying in the library. We had gotten a lot closer over the past 3 weeks. He had gone into full protective boyfriend mode, since he found out someone tried to abduct me at the cemetery. I loved every moment I spent with him, but there was always a part of me, that couldn't help but worry about Seongwoo. I realised that I knew almost nothing about him, during my search. I didn't know what classes he had or where he lived. He wasn't answering my calls or replying to my texts, but they were being read. Ash, Lala and I even went to the lake, hoping we would find him, but that was also a dead end.

"Sorry", I said. "What were you saying?", I asked. "What are you thinking about Tris?", Daniel asked. "Nothing", I said, opening up my book. Daniel grabbed the book from my hand. "Tris… talk to me... please", Daniel said and I sighed. "I was just thinking... about the incident again", I said. "Are you still worried someone's going to hurt you?", Daniel asked, "Because I will never let that happen", he said. "No... it's not that... I'm just worried about the guy who saved me", I said. "Tris, I'm sure he's okay, you tried all you could to find him", Daniel said. "Yeah… but it wasn't enough", I said, "What if something happened to him?”, I asked anxiously. “I can’t believe I just left him there. Who does that? Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter