Chapter 50

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at the giant suitcase in front of me, as Daniel stood there, in his swim trunks and a white tshirt, with an innocent smile on his face. “When I said we were going to the beach… you understood what I meant right?”, I asked and he nodded, “Okay, but we are just going for one day, to a beach in this city". Daniel nodded again, "So what exactly is in the biggest suitcase I have ever seen in my life?”. “I did research on the beach and there was a long list of things that you should take with you”, he said. “Ahh, I see, you pretty much just need a towel and sunblock”, he looked at me as if I had no idea what I was talking about, “Okay... so what else do you have in there?”.

Daniel opened up the suitcase and I couldn’t help but smile at all the items that he had inside. There was a beach umbrella, a blanket, four beach towels, two camping chairs, a pair of couple flip flops, a floppy hat and a cap, two pairs of sunglasses, five different kinds of sunblock, a power bank, lip balm, two books, clothes,  a small cooloer, binoculars, ten bottles of water, six cans of coke, a whole bunch of snacks, scuba diving suits, goggles and the cutest thing of all; a sandcastle set. 

“Where did you get all of this?”, I asked. “Well most of it is from Joongki and Hyekyo, those toys are Woojin’s and the other stuff I bought for us”, Daniel placed the sunglasses and hat on me, “The girl at the store said these flip flops are for couples. I didn’t even know what flip flops were", Daniel kneeled down and placed the sandals on my bare feet, "I just found it on the list of items that you need”. “I have always wanted couple items”, I said excitedly. I placed all of Daniel’s items on him and he slipped on the flip flops. “Oh one more thing”, he reached into his backpack and pulled out a camera, “Joongki said I can drop everything else in the ocean, except this camera. “That is wayyy too expensive to take to the beach”, I said. “Wow, Hyekyo said the exact same thing, the exact same way you just did… freaky”, Daniel said, “Anyway... let’s get a picture before we go”. 

Daniel placed the camera on the table and fiddled with it for a while, "Joongki showed me how to use this, I hope I remembered correctly". He stood next to me and put his arm around my waist, waiting for the timer to go off. “Ahh, what was that?”, he asked, rubbing his eyes. “That was the flash”, I laughed. “I don’t understand, is it supposed to blind you?”, I couldn’t answer Daniel’s question because I was too busy laughing at the whole situation. Dating an angel made every moment interesting. There were so many things that Daniel was experiencing for the first time and I loved being there for all of it.

~~~~~~~

“Well Daniel’s suitcase officially takes up the entire boot”, Lala said, “What does he even have in there?”. “Nothing that is unnecessary”, I said. Lala rolled her eyes and closed the boot after throwing in a bag of towels. “How many cars does Sungwoon own?”, this had been the second car of his I had seen. “So his pare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter