Chapter 29

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Daniel… as in Kang Daniel?”, I asked. “How do you know that name?”, Seongwoo asked, surprised. “Daniel was in your coven?”, I asked. “How do you Daniel?”, Seongwoo asked. "Daniel was supposed to me my guardian angel?", I asked. "Tris", Seongwoo yelled, snapping me out of my trance. "Tris, how do you know Daniel?", Seongwoo asked, desperately. “He’s the one who told me everything”, I said. “But how do you know him?”, he asked again. “He goes to WOU”, I said. “Danny goes to our university?”, Seongwoo asked, confused. Danny; I had only ever heard Woojin call Daniel that. “Yes”, I said. “Since when?”, Seongwoo asked. “I have only known him for about 2 months now”, I said. “2 months...that’s when the block started occuring”, Seongwoo said, “Could that be the reason I was having trouble sensing you?”, he asked rhetorically.

“Because of Daniel?”, I asked. “That would explain it”, Seongwoo said. “But why did he have an effect on your senses?”, I asked. “I’m not completely sure”, Seongwoo said, “I have never experienced anything like this before. Fallen angels don’t usually block my senses. It’s almost like an alarm goes off, every time you are around one of them. Although you are my first Triphilim, so maybe things work differently with you”. “So this alarm never went off when I was with Daniel?”, I asked. "No, I have never even seen you with Daniel", Seongwoo said. "But the alarm has gone off before?“, I asked. Yes, a few times”, Seongwoo said, “But the biggest threat was at the cemetery”. “So that’s how you knew I was in trouble?”, I asked. “Yes”, Seongwoo said, “But I still don’t understand”. “What don't you understand?”, I asked. It was refreshing to see someone more confused than me for once. “You said Danny told you everything”, Seongwoo said. “Well he told me about The Fallen and that I’m a Triphilim and that he was… a fallen angel”, I said.

“Danny told you that??? It doesn’t make any sense”, he said, “Why would he tell to you about any of this?”, he asked. “Well he didn’t at first. But when he realized who I was, he tried to warn me”, I said, hanging my head low, “But I didn’t listen to him...he was just trying to protect me”. “What were you even doing hanging out with him?”, Seongwoo asked, “Now that I think about it, there were huge chunks of time, in which I couldn’t sense you”, he said. “Well… Daniel is... my boyfriend”, I said. “You and Danny are together???”, Seongwoo asked surprised and I nodded.

“Oh Danny, oh boy”, Seongwoo laughed. “What’s so funny?”, I asked. “This whole situation”, Seongwoo said. “Kang Daniel has a girlfriend; I never thought I would see the day”, he said. “Why is that so surprising?”, I asked. “There are millions of girls on this earth and he ends up with you”, Seongwoo said. “Yeah, I know, he could do better”, I said, sadly. “No Tris, that’s not what I meant at all”, he said, “It's just ironic.The whole reason Danny fell was because he didn't want to be a guardian angel anymore. And of all the girls he could be with, he chose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter