Chapter 51

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You don’t want to”, Daniel asked, since I had not moved or said a word since he handed me the bottle. I squirted the sunblock in my hands and rubbed them together, trying to calm down my breathing. Daniel stepped towards me and I placed my hands on his body, hoping he didn’t notice their tremble. I ran them over his abs the same way he had done to my back. He really took the words ‘rock hard’ to a whole new level. “Why are you smiling?”, he asked. “I’m just happy”, I said. “Because of me?”, ohh boy, well technically it was his abs, so it was because of him. “You are my biggest happiness”, that would divert the topic away from his body. “And you are mine”, he smiled back. 

“Does it have to be on my back as well?” he asked once I was done with his chest and abs. “I won’t touch those spots”, I said and he nodded. Daniel turned around  and suddenly my emotions changed. He was my broken angel again. He held his head down and I gently ran my hands up his back, stopping before I reached that area. I was never going to understand the physical or psychological pain that he felt about those two spots, but I wished I had the power to heal; so that I could fix those internal scars.

“Daniel, let’s go man”, Minhyun called out and he gave me a kiss before running off with his board. “Well, well, well”, Lala said, “Was I right or was I right?”. “I had no idea that whole process could be so… sensual”, Ash said. "It's my favourite part of coming to the beach... By the way Tris, I couldn’t cut the between the you and Daniel, even if I had a carving station”, Lala exclaimed. “Yeah, for a moment I thought we were going to see what on the beach looks like”, Ash chuckled.

“Oh.my.god”, I looked at the ocean completely astonished. “I thought you said he’s never surfed before”, Ash said. “He hasn’t”, but there was no way anyone was going to believe my words after what we were witnessing. There was Daniel, alongside Sungwoon and Minhyun, riding those waves as if it was the most natural thing in the world. He looked so calm and poised. Was there anything that he couldn’t do? Suddenly a huge wave hit and all three boys were knocked down and came back up laughing.

Daniel walked out of the ocean and it almost looked as if he was walking towards me in slow motion. His surfboard in one hand; ruffling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter