Chapter 71

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel had brought me back to the dorm. I was still reeling with the adrenaline from my whole encounter with Somi. "Thanks for doing this", I said. "You know I would do anything for you", Daniel cupped my face, "And I am sorry about the other day. I had no right saying that about you and Seong. He is your guardian angel. Off course you are going to get angel information from him. It just makes me crazy sometimes”. "Is Ong your Somi?", I needed to know if Lala was right. "Tris I told you my issues with him are my own. The only way he would be to me, what she is to you is if...", Daniel paused, not wanting to finish that sentence, "Has he told you that he…". "No", I cut him off, "No… not at all. I just wanted to understand what kind of crazy he made you and I didn't have anything else to compare it to I guess. And I'm sorry too. I know how you feel about everything and I had no right pestering you". Daniel hugged me and I knew this fight was finally behind us.

"You know", his flirty face was on, "In most movies... after a big fight... couples make up in very interesting ways". He placed a soft lingering kiss on my lips, "Joongki and Hyekyo are back tomorrow... how about I come over and we spend the day making up". "I would love that", it felt good having my boyfriend back to normal. I watched as Daniel drove off on his bike, looking as y as ever...

~~~~~~~

“What happened?”, Ash asked, “ I thought you were spending the day with Daniel”. “No, I just needed to get something off my chest”, it wasn’t a complete lie, “Where’s Davz?”. “She went back to her dorm. Lala’s still asleep, fortunately…  At this point, the more she sleeps, the less she cries”, Ash said with a worried look on her face. “He doesn’t know she knows yet… has he tried contacting her?”, I asked. “She turned her phone off, she doesn’t want to see him or speak to him. He better not show up here or I’m going to have to unleash my 3 karate lessons on him”, Ash blurted, “What does he even see in that Somi hoe anyway?”.

“What do you think you would do if Sungwoon cheated on you?”, I asked, hoping that the day would never come. “I don’t know… I always used to think I would never need a guy to survive, you know; I’m way too independent for that. But somehow, he has become such an important part of my life, that I can’t begin to imagine it without him”, Ash revealed, “Do you think life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter