Chapter 39 - Daniel's Story - Part 5 - The Fall

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/////// The story that Daniel told Tris at the end of Chapter 33 will be shown through these short flashback scenes ///////

.......................................................................................................................................

♥ The Day Before the Fall ♥

Daniel was taken back to his chamber after his argument with Seongwoo. Did Seongwoo really not understand why he was upset? It didn’t matter now anyway; he was never going to see him again. This was his last day in solitude; before his banishment. There was no way he was ever going to take on this assignment. Did the archangels really think his punishment would make him a better guardian angel? Daniel couldn’t live his life by their rules any longer. Starting tomorrow; he was going to be a fallen angel…

♥ The Final Trial ♥

Archangel Minchael: Kang Daniel… it has been a day, have you made your decision?

Daniel: My decision hasn’t changed

Archangel Hyukael: This is your last chance

Daniel: I do not accept my assignment

Archangel Minchael: Very well…

Archangel Hyukael: Once again, you have proven that you are not worthy of being an angel.

Archangel Minchael: Kang Daniel; from this day forth; you are officially banished

Daniel got one last look at all the archangels before he left the room and knew he was never going to regret his decision. It was over; he was finally done with them. He was never going to see another angel again…

♥ Exit Room #1 ♥

Daniel was escorted to a realm he had never seen or heard of before. They had entered a hallway with three rooms. The door to the first room opened and Daniel was asked to take off his gown and lie flat on a table. His hands and legs were then strapped down, rendering him paralysed.

Room #1 Angel: Hello Daniel

Daniel remained silent; he was confused. In all the times he had heard about fallen angels, there had been no stories about any of this. He had assumed he was just going to experience a really long fall with his wings were going to change; making him a fallen angel.

Room #1 Angel: I have read your case file. In all my years, I have never seen someone refuse an assignment; especially not one of this magnitude

Daniel: What are you going to do with me?

Room #1 Angel: Ahh, it’s always the same questions; who are you, what are you going to do with me, why are you hurting me? But don’t worry, I was told you were the strongest angel we had; maybe you won’t even feel this.

Daniel started to panic as the angel pulled out an angel blade

Daniel: Are you going to kill me?

Room #1 Angel: Oh dear boy, we do not kill angels, we are not The Fallen

Daniel: So what is that blade for?

Room #1 Angel: It’s to make you a fallen angel off course

Daniel: What? What does that mean? Don’t I just fall?

Room #1 Angel: Oh you do, that comes later…

Daniel: Later?

Room #1 Angel: Yes, it’s quite funny actually. All banished angels think they are just going to fall and it is going to be over.

Daniel: What is the blade going to do to me?

Room #1 Angel: Well what is the one thing that fallen angels do not possess?

Daniel: Beaming?

Room #1 Angel: Yes

Daniel: Don’t they just lose that after they fall

Room #1 Angel: No, no, no. They lose it before they fall. We can’t have them going and coming as they please now can we?

Daniel: The blade is going to absorb my beaming power?

Room #1 Angel: Well you are a smart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter