Chapter 28

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I know other angels?”, I asked. “Yes, you do", Seongwoo said. Did Seongwoo see me with Daniel? Did he know Daniel was a fallen angel. "You have met them before”, Seongwoo said. "Them?", I asked. I had met more than one angel? Seongwoo remained quiet, as he wait for the realization to hit me. “Oh... my... god!”, I exclaimed, “Those guys are angels???", I asked, completely stunned. "Yes... they are my Coven", he said, “And since I was taken, they needed to protect you”, Seongwoo said, “Which they have clearly failed at”, he said, with annoyance.

"Wow!!!", I said, completely bewildered, "No wonder people want to die and go to heaven". "What do you mean?", Seongwoo asked. "Well if angels look like that... nevermind", I said, clearing my throat, “What is a Coven?”, I asked. “Every guardian angel is in a coven”, Seongwoo said, “And each coven consists of seven angels”. “So then... you, Taehyun, Sanggyun, Yongguk, Donghan, Hyunbin and Kenta are in one coven?", I asked. “Yes”, Seongwoo said. “Why did you say Taehyun isn’t the kind of guy who should be dating girls?”, I asked, "I thought he was a bad person, when you said that". “I told you I misspoke Tris... It's just that a lot has changed recently”, Seongwoo said, “With the increase in Nephilim killings, a new law was passed; putting a ban on angels and humans being together”.

“Is that why he broke up with Davina?”, I asked. “He broke up with Davz?”, Seongwoo asked, surprised. “Oh right, you were in here when that happened”, I said. “I don’t know why he broke up with her, but it can’t be because of the ban”, Seongwoo said, “He knew about the ban when he started dating her and he didn’t care”. “So he really did love her?”, I asked. “Yeah, he did, we thought he was being stupid, going against the rules just for a human girl”, Seongwoo said. “Do you agree with that rule?”, I asked. “I didn’t at first”, Seongwoo said, “But then I realized it was for the best if there were no more first generation nephilim”. It was the first time I had seen Seongwoo sound upset about something.

“You guys didn’t look unhappy about them being a couple”, I said, “That’s because we got to know Davz and she was great. But we were still worried about Tae”, Seongwoo said. “Too many angels have fallen recently”, he said, with sadness in his eyes, “We didn't want the same fate for him”. “Do you know all the fallen angels on earth?”, I asked. “Some of them”, he said. “Like Jinyoung?”, I asked. “I did know Jinyoung, but we were not in the same coven”, Seongwoo said. “You had another coven before this?”, I asked. “Yes”, he said, “Once a coven loses an angel, the remaining members, each gets their own covens”. “Wouldn’t it just be easier to add a member to the existing coven?”, I asked. “That’s how we felt too; we hated getting split up”, Seongwoo said, "But rules are rules". 

“Do you not like your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter