Chapter 58

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Remain calm Tris... remain calm... “So... who are you here with tonight?”, I tried to sound as calm as I possibly could in that moment. “Just a bunch of people from class.  I wish I were here with him ins- Tris are you okay?”. I couldn’t hold it together any longer. I was now having a panic attack. The light headedness hit me and I could feel my legs go weak. “I’ve got you, I’ve got you”, I heard Seongwoo say as I collapsed into his arms. “Ong is she okay?”, Davz was now panicked. I needed to tell him what was happening but I couldn’t breathe. We were on the floor and I was leaning against him, unable to hold myself up. “Tris, shh, it’s okay, you’re okay”, he tried to calm me down. My head fit snugly under his as he softly patted it, “It’s okay, slow breaths, in and out”. “What happened”, Sejeong and the rest of Seongwoo’s coven had now joined us.

“Davz”, Taehyun said in surprise. “Hi”, she seemed to be just as surprised. “Is she okay?”, Taehyun changed his focus to me. “I’m okay”, my breathing had calmed, but I was still too weak to stand up, so I stayed there in his arms. Seongwoo looked at me and knew by the expression on my face that I needed to tell him something, “I should probably go get some food and air in her”, he looked at Taehyun and nodded as if to say I have got this, you can go back and hold down the fort. I saw Taehyun take one final look at Davina. It almost looked like he wanted to say something to her, but he just walked away instead.

“You scared me lady”, she said once the angels had all left. “I’m sorry, I just, I don’t know what happened”, I mumbled. “Anyway, you are in good hands so I should get going back to my group”, she said. “No wait”, I yelled, “I mean, uhm, do you maybe want to come stay over at my place tonight; If you have no early classes tomorrow?”. “I would really love that”, Davina smiled. “Great, Ong can take us home. Can you meet us in the parking lot after you say goodbye to your friends?”, I needed some alone time to let him know what was happening. I also couldn’t let Davina go back to her dorm alone with that crazy .

“What’s going on Tris?”, Seongwoo asked as we got into the car. “Jinyoung, Jinyoung is dating Davz”,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter