Chapter 11

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who put Ong in charge of the fire?”, Hyunbin asked. “I made one mistake, get over it”, Seongwoo said. “You almost burnt off Donghan’s eyebrows”, Yongguk said. “Donghan’s a pretty boy, he would have been fine without them”, Seongwoo said. “What did you do?”, I asked. “The fire might have, almost, nearly, slightly, kind of exploded”, Seongwoo said. “Almost, nearly, slightly, kind of exploded?”, I asked confused. “We brought fireworks along during our last trip”, Donghan said, “And Ong put a cracker in with the firewood”. “Mistakenly Donghan, you have to remember to say mistakenly or I sound like a crazy person”, Seongwoo said making everyone laugh.

~~~~~~~

The day had turned to night and I had taken a walk closer to the lake to get a better view of it. It actually turned out to be a fun day so I was glad I didn’t cancel. “Hey”, Seongwoo said joining me soon after. “So did you have a good time?”, he asked. “Yeah, I did, thanks for inviting me, your friends are really cool”, I said. “Yeah Davz is happy she has another girl to hang out with”, Seongwoo said, “Apparently us guys are a handful sometimes, which makes no sense at all, we are absolute delights”. I couldn’t help but smile at everything he said. He had this natural ability to make the people around him happy.

“Taehyun and Davz aren’t going back to campus tonight. He’s made other plans for just the two of them and he asked me to drop them off, so I thought I could take you home as well”, Seongwoo said, “Unless you would prefer to hang around with the guys until I got back”. “No, I should get going, it’s getting late”, I said. It really wasn’t late at all, but I just wanted to get back home so I could speak to Daniel again. “Okay, let’s go then”, Seongwoo said.

~~~~~~~

“Have fun”, Seongwoo said. We had dropped Taehyun and Davina off, at the theatre. “I will be back to pick you up later”, he said. Davina gave me a goodbye hug. “Thank you for coming today, it was really nice meeting you”, she said. “You too, enjoy the rest of your birthday”, I said. “Bye Tris”, Taehyun said. “Bye, enjoy”, I said. “Those two are too adorable”, I said as we made our way back to campus. “Yeah, we were surprised when Taehyun started dating”, Seongwoo said. “Why?”, I asked, “He seems like a great boyfriend”. “Oh, it has nothing to do with his dating skills”, Seongwoo said. “Then what is it?”, I asked. “It’s complicated”, Seongwoo said. “I’m not really sure I would be able to explain, but Taehyun isn’t the kind of guy who should be dating girls”.

“Why?”, I asked. Seongwoo laughed. “Okay, that came out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter