Chapter 67

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it sad that we have no other girl friends to invite to girls’ night?", Ash ran a curling iron through her hair. "No its not sad... girls ", I said. "They only if the guy is really pretty", Lala winked, making us laugh. "Actually I do know someone we could invite; Davina. She could use a night out as much as the rest of us", since the covens went on Davina watch, Jinyoung hasn't returned and she’s been losing her mind trying to figure out where he is. Her second failed relationship in a few months; she really needed to start dating human guys! "Great! Invite her", Ash beamed, "This is going to be so fun. I need to find something to wear! Why do I always have no clothes every time we need to go out! I really need to spend less time with Sungwoon and more time on shopping. It has been taking a backseat to my relationship”. “Speaking of relationships”, I looked at Lala”, “What's the latest on the stalking situation... or do we not need to do that anymore?".

"Well nothing's changed; he's still being completely cryptic", Lala said sadly, "I'm just waiting for the right moment I guess. So I need the two of you on standby; for when that moment arrives". "Do you really think he's cheating on you? He seems like the sweetest guy, who's totally into you", I pointed out. "Sweet doesn't always equal loyal and trustworthy Tris. Sweet boys lie too", Lala countered, "And what's going on with you? You've been moping around the dorm". “Daniel and I haven’t spoken in two days”, I sighed. “What happened?”, Ash asked.  “Do you guys think that Daniel is justified in feeling jealous of Ong?”, I asked. “Off course he is”, they said simultaneously. “Really?”, I was surprised. Was I the only one who didn’t see Seongwoo as a threat to my relationship?, “But why?”. “Ong’s obviously in love with you”, Ash stated. “Yeah the last time I checked; boys don’t build telescopes for just any girl”, Lala added. Were Ash and Lala right or was Seongwoo just the way he was because he was my guardian angel?

“Look at it this way; Ong is to Daniel what Somi is to you”, Lala explained, “Although I didn’t know that they knew each other; when did they even meet?”. “Oh well… I’m always spending time with both of them; their paths were going to cross sooner or later”, I wished 'never' had been an option, “Anyway… do you really think Daniel sees Ong the way I see Somi?”, I asked, baffled by the comparison. “Well I doubt he sees him as an annoying ”, Ash chimed in, “But yeah; why is that so surprising?”. “Because Daniel has nothing to be insecure about; unlike me, who has to compete with an angel”, I said bluntly. “You are comparing Somi to an angel”, Lala asked, making me realize what I said. I was trying to emphasize that I didn’t have the looks or perfection of an actual angel, since I am just a mere earthling. But I guess to people who were unaware of Somi’s angelness; it sounde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter