Chapter 12

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe this”, Lala said. “He looked so sweet”. I was back in the dorm, after finally managing to pull myself up 3 flights of stairs. “We need to tell someone about this”, Ash said, “He could be the one they have been trying to find”. “Do you really think its him?”, Lala asked, “He seemed to only be targeting Tris. “We don’t know that”, Ash said, “What if he’s done the same thing with all those other girls?”. I sat there silent, as they deliberated. I still didn’t know what I thought about everything. Was he really the one behind the attacks or was he just my stalker? Either way, I never wanted to see Seongwoo again. “Tris”, Ash said, “We need to tell someone”. I nodded, still unable to speak after I told them the story, “They need to look into him and his friends”, she said.

“Are you okay?”, Lala asked. “Yeah, I’m okay, I just don’t understand”, I said. “What?”, Ash asked. “It makes no sense for him to know those things, but it also makes no sense for him to stalk me”, I said. “Tris, guys like this do things without a reason”, Lala said. “Yeah, who knows what he would have done to you in the future”, Ash said making me flinch at the thought. “I’m going to go to bed”, I said. “Okay, let us know if you need anything”, Lala said.

I was getting settled in when my phone beeped. Oh no, I was supposed to tell Daniel when I had gotten back. I picked up my phone to read the message, hoping it was Daniel, but it wasn’t. ‘I’m sorry Tris’, the message said and it was from Seongwoo. I deleted the message and blocked his number. I sent a message to Daniel to let him know that I was home and I was going to bed and fell asleep before I saw a response…

~~~~~~~

“How are you feeling?”, Ash asked the next day. “I’m fine”, I said, “Why are you all dressed up?”, I asked. “Well, I have a date”, she said. “What? With who?”, I asked. “Sungwoon”, she said. “Oh my god, he asked you out?”, I said excitedly. “Yes, took him long enough”, she said annoyed. Ash had told me all about their encounter with Sungwoon and his friends, after I had left the party with Daniel. They had spent the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter