Chapter 68

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How did you know he was here?”, I asked. The girls and I had ended up outside a café close to WOU and were hiding behind some bushes. “A friend from class asked why my boyfriend is out on a date with himself”, Lala stated, “What is he even doing here; alone?”. “It looks like he’s eating”, Davina responded and Lala gave her a ‘why are you even here’ look. “Sorry, this is none of my business, I should get going”, she said. “No, wait!”, Lala blurted out, “It’s actually quite perfect that you are here!”. “It is?”, she was confused. “Yes, I need you to go inside and flirt with that guy”, Lala’s request amused Davina but she was the only one laughing. “You are serious???”, she asked. “Yes”, Lala said, “If you suspected your boyfriend of cheating on you; wouldn’t you do whatever you could to find out if you were right or wrong?”. Davina could hear the sincerity in Lala’s voice, unlike the craziness she heard a few moments ago. “Okay… just tell me what I need to do”, she smiled. “I always knew I liked you”, Lala smiled back.

~~~~~~~

Davina made her way inside to Minhyun’s table, as we spied on them from outside. “Oh oh, you know what we should have done; called her cell before she went inside so we could listen in on their conversation”, Ash regretted not thinking of this sooner. “We don’t have to hear the entire conversation… All he needs to say is ‘sorry, I have a girlfriend”, Lala was nervous, “If he flirts with her, then he probably flirts with other girls”. “Hey… hey! He’s getting up”, I said excitedly, “Looks like he blew her off after all”.

Davina shrugged and came back outside, “Well he didn’t flirt back, but he did get a call from someone and said he will see them soon. I don’t know if that helps”. “Thank you for doing that”, Lala said, “And it does help, because we are going to follow him”. “This night just got more exciting”, Ash declared, “Let’s go”. “Should we really be driving around like this when we have had so much to drink?”, Davina asked. “Actually, I don’t feel anything at all”, I remembered the first time I saw Daniel drinking at that party; he had said the same thing. Was my Triphilim side making me immune to the effects of alchohol? “Okay heavyweight, let’s get into the car before he leaves and we lose him”, Lala rushed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter