Chapter 22

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So The Fallen are basically a gathering of all fallen angels who are seeking revenge?", I asked. "Yes", Daniel said, "They have been around for years".  "So they are after me, because I’m a Nephilim, like my mother was?”, I asked. “No Tris, you are not a Nephilim”. “Okay, so if I’m not a Nephilim, then what am I?”, I asked, anxiously. 

“Nephilim are the children of Angels and humans or Nephilim and humans or Nephilim and Nephilim”, Daniel said. “Your adoptive father was human... but your real father wasn’t”. Everytime I think we have gotten to the most shocking part of the story, Daniel says something even crazier. “So what was he?”, I asked. “He was an angel Tris”, Daniel said. “My father was an… an… an angel”, I said in a daze, unable to accept the reality of it. “Yes, your father was an angel and your mother was a Nephilim”, Daniel said. "I will get you more water, please sit down", he said, as I stood up again. I needed more than water. I needed oxygen, because I was losing the ability to breathe.

“So then what does that make me?”, I asked. “Nephilim and Angels have been around for years, but when you were born, you were the first of your kind after 100 years”, Daniel said. “My kind?”, I asked. “Yes, your kind is rare Tris, you are called Triphilim”, Daniel said. “Triphilim”, I said, trying to make sense of a word I had just heard for the first time in my life. “Have your books ever mentioned this term?", Daniel asked. "No, I have never heard that word before", I said.

"There are different generations of Nephilim", Daniel said. A first generation Nephilim is half angel, half human. So that’s exactly 50% angel, 50 % human”, Daniel said. “A second generation Nephilim is the child of a human and Nephilim and so on… Are you following so far?”, Daniel asked and I nodded. "As Nephilim reproduce with humans or with other Nephilim, the angel part of them grows smaller and smaller with each generation”, Daniel said. “So if a human had a child with a first generation Nephilim, that child would be a quarter angel and 3 quarters human. Or if a first generation Nephilim had a child with another first generation Nephilim, their child would still be equal parts human and angel”.

“The lesser the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter