Chapter 49

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a while since Ash, Lala and I had breakfast together. I was happy that everything was normal between us again. “How have I still not met Minhyun?”, it had been around 2 weeks since he and Lala had become a couple. “Oh oh oh, we should triple date”, Ash suggested. “That would be so fun!”, Lala agreed, “It’s the first time we all have boyfriends! Do you think Daniel would be up for that?”. Well as up for it as any fallen angel who has never been on a triple date would be.

“Does Daniel have any friends?”, Ash asked, “Even at the party; he was alone”. Daniel’s friends included a child, his parents and a crazy fallen angel who is in love with him. “He hasn’t really made any friends”, I said. “I’m sure he will get along great with Sung and Min”, Lala said cheerfully. “Based on what?”, Ash asked. “Based on the fact that hot guys get along great”, she smirked. “Now who is disturbing our precious roommate time”, Lala went to see who was knocking on the door and returned to the kitchen with Daniel. He greeted the girls and apologized for disturbing, but they were too caught up by his charm to really be upset.

I felt silly for arguing with him last night. It wasn’t his fault that she had liked him and it wasn’t my fault that I was paranoid about losing him. But I needed to stop projecting my insecurities onto his feelings for me. He had been open and honest about the way he felt since the beginning, and I wasn’t going to doubt it anymore. Angelic bond or not, he loved me and I loved him and nothing was going to change that. Daniel joined us through the rest of breakfast. It was the first time the girls really had a conversation with him. They looked completely awestruck and hung onto his every word. Was there any girl who was immune to him? No matter how much time I spent with him, my heart was never going to beat at a normal pace…

~~~~~~~

“My lady”, Seongwoo said, meeting me in my lecture hall. “Do you ever go to your own classes?”, I asked. “Tris, please, my mind is at a level universities can’t even comprehend”, Seongwoo always made my mornings fun. “Why do you do that?”, I had noticed him looking around my class again. “Always on the lookout, you never know when danger is going to pop up”, I could tell he was lying. “What aren’t you telling me? Is there someone in this class? Is that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter