Escapade

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 7–Escapade

Sue Ji had just wake up and the image of Myungsoo again appeared on her mind. She checked phone for countless of times already. Though she knows she shouldn’t act like that simply because they don’t have anything special. She doesn’t have anything for him, yet? It’s been four days since she met Myungsoo and he didn’t even called her by then.

Sue Ji’s POV

I sat up and tied my hair in a bun. I still need to go on with my life and do my things. I went downstairs and cleaned every part of my little apartment. I kept myself busy and well, distracted myself away from the thoughts of Myungsoo which confuses me a lot. I was done after countless hours. It was surprisingly just fast and it helped. As I was taking my rest on the couch, my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Sue Ji.”

I know it’s his voice. I was getting more excited but I made sure I’m not obvious.

“Who’s this please?” I asked casually.

“Oh. Open the door.”

I excitedly did and there he was, standing in front of me, clutching tons of paper bags and food take-outs. I involuntarily hugged him tight and let go when I realized I did something wrong.

“Sorry..” I muttered embarrassedly. He chuckled.

“It’s okay. I missed you too.”

I raised an eyebrow and we both laughed.

“Mind letting me in?”

“Oh sure.”

 

He entered and we talked a lot of random things on the couch again.

“I know you missed me a lot.”

“What?! NO!” I threw him pillows and all that stuff.

“Don’t deny it.” He covered his face with his arms and laughed.

“Fine then, ego.”

He smiled victoriously and pinched my cheek.

“I missed you too.”

There was an awkward silence and we just stared at each other. Before long, I pulled him up and dragged him to the kitchen and we ate dinner.