Denial

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 19 - Denial

I opened it and saw Sungyeol in bandages.

“What are you doing?” I asked him.

“Standing.” He shrugged.

“Babo. I mean, you should’ve rested more.”

“I’m fine girlfriend. Don’t worry.” He laughed and went inside, sat on my bed. I closed the door behind me.

“Don’t you girlfriend me..” I said as I sat beside him. I scratched my head and yawned again.” By the way, what happened last night?”

He looked at me and tried to remember what had happened.

“Oh yeah. Dongwoo’s being gay again and he left me alone. My gun was snatched by the enemies and one of them stabbed me. Then I lost consciousness. Anyway, thanks Myung.”

I smiled and punched him lightly on his shoulder. My other way of saying welcome.

“YAH!!” He screamed at my face.

“What?” I asked unknowingly.

“It hurts!” He growled as he pointedhis injured shoulder that I just hit. I grinned and patted his head gently.

“Sorry.” I said as I distanced myself knowing that he’ll be going to get revenge any second. He pushed me hard with his other hand and made me fall off the bed. I fell flat on the floor with my .

“Hey! That was..”

I was cut off by my phone ringing again. My eyes widened as Sungyeol was about to take it but I got it before he could. Again, it was Sue Ji. Maybe confused why I hung up earlier. I turned my phone off immediately and looked up to see Sungyeol’s eyebrows furrowed at me.

“Who was that?”

“Nothing. Just some annoying caller who keeps looking for someone..” I lied. He nodded slowly but I can see he’s not convinced.

He stood up and went for the door.

“I’m going to change bandages.” He said, before leaving.