Can I Have This Dance?

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 57 - Can I Have This Dance?

After a while, the dancefloor was opened. Jooyeon and I we’re left at the table since Sungjong and Amber went to dance. Kids. ._.

“Myungsoo..”

I sipped from my drink and faced her. “Hmm?”

“How about we go dance?”

Dancing. I’m not sure if I’m good at that.

“C’mon. It gets boring here.” She pleaded.

“I don’t know. I don’t dance..” I admitted. She chuckled.

“Slow songs are playing so it should be easy.. You can do it..”

I stood up and grabbed her wrist. I dragged her to the dance floor. She wrapped her arms around my neck, as I did around her waist. I initiated the dance by moving a little.

“You can dance..” Jooyeon whispered. I smiled.

“Not really..”

She suddenly pulled away from me like she saw someone.

“Hey Sue Ji! Sungyeol!” She greeted. I immediately looked back.

“Oh Hi Jooyeon!” Sue Ji replied with a smile.

“How about we exchange partners?” Jooyeon offered, casually. Sue Ji gave me an awkward stare. We haven’t been talking since the library incident. And I don’t know if she’ll be okay with Jooyeon’s idea.

“S-sure..” She stammered. Jooyeon immediately went to Sungyeol until they disappeared in the crowd while Sue Ji and I both stood awkwardly.

She cleared after a minute. I decided to just make the first move since I needed to be a gentleman. I walked near her and made her arms wrap around my neck. I held her tightly by the waist, still not talking. I can see her blushing though it’s dark.

I’ve never been this close to her for the past two years and my heart’s racing. I think she can even hear the loud pounding of it.

“M-myungsoo..” She stuttered. I looked directly in her eyes.

“I’m sorry..” She whispered.

“Sorry about what happened in the library or sorry you broke up with me?”

She was taken aback from what I said. She gulped.

“What.. What do you mean?”