Chemistry

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 48 - Chemistry

I had two more classes with Jooyeon and she always wanted to sit next to me in those classes. It was really good to know that she’s investing her trust on me by little.

“Myungsoo.. What’s your next class?” She asked me as soon as we got out of History.

“Uhh..” I took my schedule slip from my pocket. “Chemistry.. last period”

“Oh bad. I’m going in Biology. Well anyway, see you around.” Jooyeon waved at me and walked the other way.

Chemistry? Oh I’ll be fuqed up in this subject. I hate this more than I hate rats. I entered the room and I was really late. The professor looked really disappointed in me. The sink-like tables were very long where the students sit by. I sat on the very first stool in front since it’s the only seat left. My sight became really blurred because of embarrassment.

“I’ll let this slide since it’s the first day of school but Mr..”

“Kim.” I said. I felt the heat crawling up to my cheeks. Everyone’s attention is on me.

“Mr. Kim, I don’t tolerate latecomers.”                                                   

“I understand, sir.” I said firmly.

“Very well then.” He said which made me calm a little. “As what I’m saying, face your seatmate and ask them their names.”

I looked back to see who I was sitting with. My heartbeat stopped in surprise to see who it was.

“Hello, I’m Sue Ji Bae. Nice to meet you, Mr..” She extended her hand and offered it to me. My jaw dropped. Did she had amnesia? She doesn’t recognize me. Or this is just a play?

I pointed myself.

“You’re asking my name?” I said. Her hand fell. I should have took it. Damn.

“Yes?” I know she recognizes me. This is just all in act.

“I’m Kim Myungsoo.” I said as I offered my hand. She took it without hesitations and I held her hand for a long time before she pulled it away.

“Meet your permanent lab partner.” Our professor announced. Perfect. I saw her eyes widened and I knew it right there and then that she was just playing about not knowing me.