School

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 41 - School

We arrived at Seoul University early the first day. I was feeling kind of uneasy. Well, the thing is, I’m hoping to see Sue Ji here though I know it’s impossible. I looked at Sungyeol at the opposite side. He’s wearing big glasses which made him look like a real nerd. We had an argument about that earlier.

“Yah, Myungsoo. Do I look okay?” He asked me while still facing the mirror. I sat on his bed, looking from his side while holding my laughter.

“What?!” He roared at my face while his glasses fell on his nose. That made me laugh like hell. He’s a real derp. I held my mouth as if I’ll be a little quieter. He smacked his pillow on my face and walked out.

Well, as for me. I really don’t know how a normal college guy dresses up. I just wore this gray tee, some black pants, sneakers and I brought along a binder. I think I look weird though I carried it in my simplest way. As I walk, everyone who I pass by just stop and stare. Especially the girls. And I can see they’re whispering and eventually will smile at me. Do I look funny? Anyway, Sungyeol, changed paths. Right. We have to pretend that we don’t know each other.

I went to the office to get my schedule. Me and Sungyeol are going in the some classes with Jooyeon. Most classes, I’ll be with her and some that I’m not in, Sungyeol will take over. It was planned. The clerk gave me my schedule. As she handed me the paper, she slipped her hand through mine making skin contacts with me. I pulled my hand off immediately and looked at her. She winked at me which made me walk away fast as I shivered. Goosebumps.