Sungjong

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 45 - Sungjong

“My pair’s an . He slept while I was still talking.” He glared at the messed-up haired guy who had his forehead against the desk.

Jooyeon laughed and pushed him lightly.

“What?! Am I not worth listening?” He pouted.

“No. Not that, Sungjong. I just find you cute when you do it like that.” She laughed more.

“Oh c’mon.” Just then he realized I was listening.

“Hello?” He said giving me a what-are-you-looking-at stare. I awkwardly waved my hand.

“Oh. I’m sorry. This is Sungjong.” She tapped Sungjong’s shoulder “And Sungjong, meet Myungsoo. My pair.”

Sungjong smiled brightly and took my hand and shook it hardly.

“Nice to meet you.”

“Myungsoo, did you know that Sungjong is the youngest college student whose taking up Calculus as his major? He was accelerated for three times in a row.” Jooyeon proudly endorsed and Sungjong’s face went red as he tried to shove Jooyeon away.

“Wow. Really? Smart kid.” I said. Too plain. I should get tongue exercises. It’s getting lazier than ever.

I was just there sitting while listening to both of them. They talk a lot and Jooyeon made sure I won’t feel out of place. After the class..

“Myungsoo, it was fun meeting you. See you around.” Jooyeon said as she clutched on her books.

“See you around dude.” Sungjong playfully punched my arm.

I smiled and nodded.