Tables Turned

I Stay Inlove With You

Chapter 64 - Tables Turned

I didn’t go to school for today and I haven’t told Sue Ji yet. I just told Sungyeol I don’t feel well and he needs to take charge of watching over Jooyeon, he happily agreed and walked away. As for me, I waited until 4pm before going out. In that time, the students will be just few and I can still catch up with Jooyeon.

 

I dressed in all black with my face covered as well. I climbed up the building where Jooyeon is near and set myself on the rooftop. No one’s around and it’s perfect.

From up here, I can see her well. She’s sitting on the bench, by herself. She’s like waiting for someone. Before that someone could arrive, I needed to do it fast.

I grabbed my gun from my back pocket with my trembling hands.

I positioned myself and aimed my gun with precision.

It took long before I could pull the trigger. I don’t want to do it if possible.

She’s a good friend. I don’t want to lose a friend like Jooyeon. She was always there to help me and she’s too good to deserve this.

My hands went shaky again and I inhaled heavily, positioned myself and decided I must not have second thoughts.

Then before I could even pull the trigger, I felt something bury on my back. It made me numb. My knees weakened and I felt like my body is slowly going down.

I reached for my back and felt liquid.

Blood. I smell blood.

Before I could even look back and see who shot me, everything went to darkness and I passed out.