All Real

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 18 - Real

I woke up at the ringing of my phone under my pillow. My ears hurt as the annoying tone of it reaches my senses. I immediately reached for my phone still not opening my eyes. I answered the call in a groggy tone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oy oppa. Wake up! Don’t stay long in bed, it’ll break your spine.”

The sound of my girlfriend in my ears brought a smile to my face. Ever since last three weeks, she started calling me oppa. At first, I wasn’t used to it but I’m not denying that I like it. And ever since then, she stopped pretending like tough. She said she wanted me to love her just the way she is.

“Hmm. Morning. Why so early today?” I said over the phone as I yawned.

“Oppa, it’sten o’clock. I was waiting for you to call first.” My eyes widened as I sat up and looked at my wall clock hanging just above the door.

“Uhh, I didn’t know.” I scratched my head. I’m a morning person and I rarely wake up late but not this late.

Just then, I remembered that I had a fight with Dongwoo last night. That explains why my body aches. Our wars against Mafia groups have become more frequent that’s why I don’t bring Sue Ji outside her apartment when she’s with me. We just had last night and every war we’re into, we are assigned with partners to protect each other. It was strictly obeyed because Jungryul punishes who breaks his laws. He treasure every life of his minions.

Dongwoo was with Sungyeol but he left him alone on purpose. Sungyeol was helpless when I saw him. His right shoulder is bleeding and I came just in time to save him and bring him to the clinic at home. I immediately looked for Dongwoo after I brought Sungyeol to safety. When I found him, I immediately whacked the hell out of him and punched him mercilessly. But he’s quite strong so he was able to take back on me until both of us were stopped by Jungryul himself. And Dongwoo ended up being punished for breaking the rules.

“What have you been doing? You sound weak. Are you sick?” She asked me in concern.

“Oh. Don’t worry. Uhh, I gotta go. I’ll call you later.” I hurriedly hung up as I heard someone knocked my door.