To rescue in Bandages

I Stay Inlove With You

Chapter 68 - To Rescue in Bandages

 

My body is still aching from the gunshot I had but after 20 minutes of waking from five days of unconsciousness, now I have to run and save Sungjong’s mom. Sue Ji had to make a scene in the hospital so that the doctors wont chase me. Me and Sungjong went out, he lent me some of his clothes that were two sizes too small for me. It’s so disturbing. I feel conscious but I can’t worry about my looks now. I have to focus on this new mission.

As ninja and bad as I am, I stole an ambulance. Of course we made sure that there’s no one inside first. I don’t want to be responsible for any patients’ chance of living because I dragged them to nowhere. As I was driving the ambulance very fast, I the siren so that people could make way for us.

“Hyung…” Sungjong finally spoke up after the 10 minutes of my very silent race.

“Yes?” I did not bother to look at him. One second of looking away from the road would cause us death.

He did not answer. I had to look at him. He sounds like he has a problem. I gave him a glance and I was really worried when I saw his face. His hands are gripping the back of his seat. Though he’s wearing seat belt. His face is very white and his lips are very pale. And he’s shaking.

“Sung, are you okay?!” I asked him, looking back at the road.

“You’re driving too fast Hyung.. I.. I.. I feel sick.”

I was about to laugh because I find it very funny. But then I have to put on a straight face. He might be offended.

“Can you look for something there to barf on?”

I heard him scram for things in the ambulance. He finally found something to catch his insides. He was very loud throwing up. It’s like he’s giving birth to Goliath.

Anyway, we finally reached Jungryul’s mansion. I’m really sure it was Jungryul who kidnapped Sungie’s mom. It’s his way to make me come to him.

As expected, when we arrived, Jungryul’s men picked me up and dragged me as if I’m a dog. They also dragged Sungjong who was endlessly shouting at them.

“YOU UGLY PEOPLE! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME! UGH!” Sungjong shouts at Minho and Onew.

“SHUT UP! YOU LOOK ING UGLIER!” Onew told Sungjong.

I was thinking why do they have time to tell who’s pretty and not in this kind of situation.

They finally brought me Jungryul’s office. They threw me on the floor hitting my injuries. It hurts like hell, I had to scream for pain. Jungryul’s deep laugh echoed through the room.

“SON! WELCOME HOME! AND YOU BROUGHT ME A GUEST!” Jungryul stood inches before my face. I can smell his feet. It smells so bad, I felt sick. I suddenly wanted to borrow the thing Sungjong throwed up on. Really. I am not kidding.

“HYUNG?! THIS IS YOUR DAD?!” Sungjong shouted in surprise. I did not answer.

“Yes lad, I am your hyung’s dad. Amazed?” Jungryul sarcastically answered Sungjong.

“Oh my God hyung, I was expecting a human since you look really good.”

Sungjong murmured but it was very clear. Some of Jungryul’s men who were outside, laughed. Oh Sungjong, why can’t you keep your thoughts? Why do you have to spit it out?

Jungryul of course got mad and he had to kick Sungjong to the wall. The little guy whimpered in pain.

“Where is she?” I tried to sit up and asked my dad.

“Who?” Jungryul asked me back.

“You know who!!!!”

“Oh, Song Mi?”

“Don’t you dare put the name of my mom on your lips you pig!!” Sungjong shouted at Jungryul which gave him another couple of kicks. I wanted to zip Sungjong’s mouth.

“Let her go and Sungjong. Please don’t drag them into this. You can do whatever you want to me after you’ve let them go.”

Jungryul laughed. Very loud.

“I actually got what I wanted now, Myungsoo. I’m sorry but she’s mine.”

“WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!” Sungjong and I said in chorus.

“Hmm, okay. Boys bring them to where Song Mi is. The four of us has something to talk about.”

Jungryul commanded his people and he sounded very thrilled.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. I AM SO BUSY. MY LIFE IS NOW AS CHAOTIC AS MY STORY. ;~~~~~; FORGIVE ME FOR BEING LATE. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE GIVE ME COMMENTS SO THAT I CAN IMPROVE AS A WRITER. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL OF WHAT YOU SAY HERE. IT BRING TEARS TO MY EYES. ;~~~; AND OMG, MY BANNER IS DISGUSTING. :D I MADE THAT ON THE FIRST DAY I LEARNED PHOTOSHOP. I WOULD MAKING ONE AGAIN. :D