Peanut Butter

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 38 - Peanut Butter

Myungsoo’s POV

I woke up early the next morning. I haven’t had enough sleep. Noises from the other rooms were really disturbing. Dirty sounds. Tch. I went out of my room and roamed around. Just then, I saw Krystal come out of L.Joe’s room. How impressive.

“Myungsoo.” She called me in a weak voice. She looked pretty messed up. Her hair wasn’t so neat and her make-up smudged a little on her face. Her clothes, wasn’t buttoned all the way up which made her cover her chest with her hand. I can tell she had a good night with L.Joe.

I glanced at her again before I walked pass her.

“KRYSTAL! WE’RE GOING!” I heard someone call her. And soon enough, I heard running footsteps towards the opposite direction.

 

--

“Sungyeol, where were you last night?” I asked him when I found him in the kitchen.

“I was in my room. I got sleepy.”

“Oh. Bad. I didn’t notice you.”

“Why? Where were you, girlfriend?” He asked me as he was making himself a peanut-butter sandwich.

“Do you wanna know where he was last night, Yeol?” L.Joe budged in as he laughed. I stood beside Sungyeol who was concentrating on spreading the peanut-butter on the loaf.

I glared at L.Joe.

“It was nothing.”

“It was really something..” He said slyly.

“It was something with you and her last night. I saw her out of your room.” I answered back as I accidentally hit Sungyeol’s spoon and it flew away.

“YAH!” He shouted at my face.

“I’m sorry. L.Joe here was being an .”

“Oh ? Let me show Sungyeol what I saw last night.”

He took out his phone and I tried to grab it from him while Sungyeol is still murmuring of how clumsy I can be. L.Joe was about to show him the picture when Dongwoo came in the scene.

“Sungyeol.” He called Yeol and the three of us looked back. He didn’t even give me a glance.

“Jungryul called you and his son. He needs you in his office right now.” Then he left.

Okay. My name is Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo. Is it that hard to say?

Me and Sungyeol immediately went to his office as Yeol gobbled up his sandwich.