Behind All The Lies

I Stay Inlove With You

Chapter 67 - Behind All The Lies

 

Finally, they’ve released me from my room when I agreed to go back to training again. I’ve been training since my real dad which is my uncle Dong Min died. Training for defense. Like carrying and using weapons, martial arts.

After my session in Taekwondo, I went in the mansion to get some food and drinks. I walked through the halls and passed by dad Minwoo’s office room. He is usually alone in that room but I heard another voice when I passed by. I didn’t recognize the voice but I was so interested of what they’re talking about so I leaned my ear against the slightly opened door.

“Yes yes, and it will be soon.” I heard my dad said.

“Are you sure about this?” The other voice spoke.

“Certainly, I am. She’s clueless. Poor little thing. But don’t worry, I’ll have her sign the papers soon before she turns twenty.”

My heartbeat went fast. Is it possible they’re talking about me? But dad could never treat me like just a poor little girl. I am his princess.

There was silence. I just imagined the other man nodding to what my dad have said. What they mentioned made me more curious. Though I shouldn’t listen to what the adults are talking about, I have a feeling that this is an exception.

“Jungryul will be after you as what Sungyeol have mentioned. He will have that Myungsoo guy after her.”

Dad chuckled. “She’ll hate that kid more than anything by that time comes. She will kill him ruthlessly. What a happy sight, that is. After that, it will be my turn to kill her. All these plans will be about her death not because I need to protect her from Jungryul. Who cares about her? Haha! She’s the only way that I can have the fortune of my ed up brother.”

My tears are flowing not because of sadness but because of rage. Everything was a lie. Now, he might be regretful he ever planned to kill me because I will be turning the tables and have his blood in my own hands.

Before I get caught by them, I ran away and headed to my room.

I arrived at home by 9pm and the place was unusually silent. I walked through the halls and went to dad’s office room where I’m sure he’ll be.

“My princess..” He spread his arms after seeing me while on his swiveling chair.

“Daddy.” I spoke sweetly. I must be awarded for being a good actress.

“We must prepare. Anytime, the battle will begin and this will be your chance to take revenge to that boy who broke your heart.”

“Indeed.” I smiled at him and he smiled back.

“Oh but wait. I need you to sign these papers.” He took a folder from his drawer. He’s going to let me sign the transfer of my dad’s property to his name. Because sooner, he’ll kill me.

I immediately yawned and rubbed my eyes.

“Can’t it wait tomorrow?” I faked a yawn again. “I’m tired and sleepy.”

He chuckled. “But darling, it’ll be quick.” He handed me again.

“Okay then, let me read what it’s all about.” I told him. He pulled away his hand as his eyes revealed nervousness.

“Uhm..” He cleared his throat. “You said you’re not feeling well. Go to sleep now and let’s discuss about this tomorrow.”

I shrugged my shoulders. Looks like he thought I was just going to sign without taking a look at it. Well, my plan worked. I walked away and started to think of Plan B.