Silly

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 15 - Silly

Four months have passed and I’ve been going out to see Sue Ji more. I am escaping in the middle of the night just to surprise her in her apartment. There were times that she’s not home so I end up going back, frustrated.We would sometimes eat outside, stroll in the park. Jog around.  She brought me to the amusement park and I rode on the rollercoaster for the first time in my life. She had fun while I was shaking.

“What?” I said fighting back my shaking system.

Her laughter roared, making me glare at her.

“It was my first time! It’s reasonable. Psh.” I tried to straighten myself up though I’m still dizzy and unstable.

“I never thought a ‘MAN’ like you would..” She said and laughed again.

“Would what?!” I asked impatiently.

“Nothing. Cute kid.” She said as she pinched my cheeks and pulled them apart.

“C’mon let’s go there!” She said as she held my hand dragged me. I smiled and I don’t know how to stop it. It makes me look like an idiot.

We stopped by a shooting range with a big fluffy bear as the prize if you shoot all the balloons on the wall.

“I like that big fluffy bear!” She squealed.

“Then get it..”

She pouted and punched me lightly on my arm.

“Myungsoo. Get that for me!” She said like a little brat. I shook my head and stood firmly like I was the man who can’t be moved. I was trying to see her begging for that toy.

“Aish! You’re bad!”

“And now I’m the bad guy?” I pointed to myself. She nodded her head hardly.

“Yes you are!” She said in a childish tone.

“Okay then. Bad guys are not supposed to be here. I’m leaving.” I said as I started walking away, waiting for her to follow me. I took a few slow steps but I didn’t hear a single word from her. I took ten more and still she’s not dragging me back. I can’t help but to look back and saw her tugging someone’s jacket, pointing the fluffy bear that is hanged outside the shop. My jaw dropped. How can she afford to make someone deal with her like that? After sometime, she passed the man some cash and that’s my cue to stop her. I walked briskly and stopped her from giving her money away.

“Yah. Go home. Ahjussi will get the toy for me.” She didn’t even bother looking at me and tried to push me aside. I scratched my head and turned to the man she just annoyed.

“I’m sorry for the disturbance, ahjussi.” I bowed and apologized. The man was pissed to see the cash back in Sue Ji’s pouch but he didn’t argue anymore and walked away.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” I scolded her.

“You’re being mean earlier. What can I do?”

“You should’ve just asked me nicely.”

“I BEGGED you and you didn’t listen.”

“Fine.”

I paid the girl on counter and played a round. I popped all the balloons in seconds and as expected I got her the stuffed bear. I handed her the stuffed toy and she held it with joy.

“THANK YOU!” She said and kissed my cheek. I was stunned for a while and looked at her. She acted like it was nothing. Instead, she skipped to the ice cream stand and called me. I held my cheek when she turned her back at me. It made my heart skip and yet it was like a usual thing for her. She shouldn’t do that. It’ll make me fall for her even more.