Eat, Play, Love

I Stay Inlove With You

Chapter 10 - Eat, Play, Love

“Don’t play with your food.” He strictly said seeing me shredding the mushrooms with my chopstick.

I sighed. “But it’s fun. Look, they are squishy.”

“It’s bad.” He said. I pouted. He gestured his finger for me to lean forward and I did. He then stuck my nose up and laughed childishly.

“You’re bad.” I said as I rubbed my nose. He shook his head while laughing, took my chopsticks and fed me instead.

After that, we washed the dishes and went up to the balcony again to stargaze.

“Don’t you get bored just looking at them?”

“No. Why? Are you bored?”

“Not really. I’m fine with anything. I’m starting to like them too.”

“Oh please. Quit telling lies.”

He laughed as my phone rang in my pocket. I excused myself to answer it.

“Hello?”

“Where are you?”

The voice on the other line froze me.

“Why?”

“Nothing.Just checking on you. Be careful. I’ll update you with anything that I’ll be hearing from them, next time. Just be alert. We can’t fail your dad.”

I sighed in relief. I thought they’re going to make me go there again and let me do something. I don’t want to go now especially Myungsoo’s here.

“Fine. And it’s not my dad.”

“Oh. I’m sorry.” He sighed on the other line.

“It’s okay.” I said as I hung up. I really don’t like talking to any one of them right now. Even my dearest cousin.