Start of Something new 001

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 3 – Start of Something new 001

Sue Ji woke up at the extreme pain in her head. She pulled the covers off her and sat up as she slowly opened her eyes. That pain in her head is unbearable that she feels like vomiting. Her sight is blurry but managed to get in the toilet just across her before she started barfing. She washed her face after that and the pain in her head started to diminish. That’s when her senses came back and she realized that she is now in an unfamiliar place. She went out of the restroom, only to see someone on the same bed where she’s from. What’s even worse is that he’s a guy and his shirt is ed halfway.

‘Ohmygod. What have I been doing?’ She mumbled.

Myungsoo’s POV

I felt her motions but I laid still. I heard the noise from the toilet. She must be throwing up. I sat up and waited for her to come out. She’ll probably forget about what happened last night because of her drunk state and worse, she might forget about me. She went out of the restroom looking all worried and shock went over her when she saw me. I was right. She really did forget about me. I can now see what’s going in her mind. I hope I could explain this to her in a very understandable way. I remained silent, waiting for her to speak up first.

“Who—Who are you?” Her voice quavered. I went off the bed and stood up.

“Myungsoo. You know, at the park. Last night.”

She shook her head as she tried to remember who I am. She glanced at the door behind me for several times. I anticipated what will happen next. I ran for the door before she could and leant against it so she can’t get out.

“Let me out!! I don’t know you!” She shouted at my face as she hit me with her fists. She’s strong and she knows how to punch. Very impressive. I took her wrists.

“Sue Ji..” I said in the very gentle way I could. She stopped moving and stood still. I can see she’s getting familiar of my wounded face as she stopped dead on my lips. Her eyes widened and I know she have recalled what happened.

“D-did something happen to us last night?” She questioned nearly choked. I let go of her and scratched my head.

“We.. Well almost. But we didn’t go all the way..”

“Are you sure?” She hugged herself and I can see her anxiety.

I explained to her the details that my brain can only remember. She even blushed and felt conscious before me. I was too but I didn’t make it obvious. That was my first kiss, actually. I’m already 19 but I never had any thoughts of getting emotionally attached with someone. I had no time and I am prohibited from it. A man like me doesn’t deserve to have a family. I will just put them into danger. I’m better off alone. I was destined to be like this.

 She was convinced after a while.

“I’m sorry..” I said.

“No. It was clearly my fault. I’m so sorry to bother you..”

She replied, not taking her eyes off my blood-stained shirt.

“You’re seriously injured..”

“No it’s.. it’s nothing.” I buttoned my shirt up as I just realized that it’s flinging open the whole night.

“Come on..” She said as she dragged me out the room.