Cafeteria

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 46 - Cafeteria

“So did you meet her?”

“Yeah. She’s the exact opposite of her father. It’ll be easy to bring her down since we’re partners in Calculus.”

Sungyeol paused. Maybe he was being cautious around those people who might hear him. We have to be careful though our only means of communication for now in school are phone calls.

“That’s good. Just stay alert. Be cautious. Minwoo might have sent tons of spies here.” He said.

“Okay.” I replied as I ended the call.

 

I entered the cafeteria at lunch time as I followed Jooyeon around. She was with Sungjong and some boyish girl with her.

After a while, I saw a familiar figure. The long blonde hair. Sue Ji. My focus got lost and I looked after her instead. Surprisingly, she was with Sungyeol. And I can see that they are comfortably talking with each other. They might have shared some classes earlier. I feel jealous. Of all people, why would Sungyeol bump into my girlfriend. Well yeah. My ex-girlfriend.

I can’t help but just to follow them around. I can see both of them laughing. I just wanted to push Sungyeol off. When I was near their table, someone called out to me.

“Myungsoo hyung!” I looked back and saw Sungjong in a table with Jooyeon and the boyish-pretty girl. He gestured me to sit with them. I looked back at Sue Ji and yet she didn’t see me. I feel invisible around her.

My main agenda here is to be close with Jooyeon so I need to sit with them. Focus Myungsoo. I walked away from Sue Ji and Sungyeol’s table and proceeded to Jooyeon’s.

“Hi.” I greeted them as I placed my tray on the table. I sat between Sungjong and Jooyeon. The tables are in circles so yeah.

“I saw you looking for a table and there are obviously no space left. So just sit with us here.” Jooyeon said.

“Thank you.” I replied.

“By the way hyung, meet Amber noona.” Sungjong spoke up while munching his sandwich.

“Yo.” She greeted me and shook my hand. I’m getting a little more sociable these days.