University

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 20 - University

“Hey. I’m sorry about what happened earlier.” I talked over the phone.

“Are you hiding something from me, oppa?” She replied.

"No. Nothing. Uhh. I'm on my way.." I lied.

“Okay, be safe”

I buttoned my shirt up as I climbed off my window again. Another escapade to go with my girlfriend. I went in my car which I parked some kilometer away from Jungryul’s sight. His territory covers like 20 hectares and I can easily hide my little automobile. I had to buy a new onelast week so that they won’t track me down. They installed some tracking device in the car that Jungryul bought me so it’s not safe to use for my activities like of these.

I saw her outside her gate, looking gorgeous as always. I halted just beside her and rolled my window down. She smiled at me.

“You ready?” I asked her as soon as she closed the car’s door and fastened her seatbelt. She nodded and I leaned over to kiss her cheek. She blushed and smiled.

“I missed you.” I said as I pinched her cheek gently. It’s been four days since we last saw each other. There’s always something that comes up that keeps me from seeing her. Like my trip to Singapore one week ago Jungryul has been giving me much work these days. The newest task that he gave was to spy someone named Nam Woohyun. He was known as one of Lee Minwoo’s trustees. But Sungyeol wanted to take the task since I had no rest for weeks now so Jungryul agreed.

“I missed you too, oppa. What keeps you busy these days?” She asked me while I started driving.

“Uh. M-my aunt just came from States so we went out of town..” I lied. She nodded. I was actually waiting for her to say more. Like the usual thing a girl would say, ‘Introduce me to your family. I want to know them.’ But Sue Ji never gave me any of these. And on the other hand, she doesn’t talk much about her family. I never dared asking because if I did, she might ask me back and I don’t want to tell her more lies. I first thought that this will relationship would reveal my identity soon but it seems like she’s helping me to keep it as well as she’s hiding herself.

I pulled over in front of the University where she plans to be in the next semester. I’m accompanying her as she was going to take the exam. We went off the car and I followed her as she arranged some documents. I strode off with my plaid shirt and some hat. Fail disguise.

“I’ll be starting in the next three months if I passed the exam. I was far too late in passing my past records.” She said as soon as we got out from the registrar office.

“Don’t worry. It’ll be fine. You’ll cope with them, for sure.” She nodded and smiled. I held hands with her, our fingers intertwined with each other.

 

Oh sorry. I missed a line up there. I inserted the third line, just now. Sorry I got messed up but anyway, I hope you're not confused. :)