Miss Lee

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 53 - Miss Lee

I tapped her shoulder and she looked back right away.

“Oh? Myungsoo?” Jooyeon beamed at me and I smiled back.

“Where are you going?” I asked her. After that awkward conversation with Sue Ji, I really need to focus on my work more. Though, having her back is still within my plans.

“I’m actually starving but. Sungjong is absent and Amber’s still working on her proposal..” She sighed. Oh Sungjong didn’t go to school? Maybe he was still not feeling well after what happened yesterday.

“Don’t be sad. C’mon, let’s go grab some lunch.” I dragged her by the wrist and she happily skipped beside me.

“You seem to have a good mood today, Mister Kim.” She mentioned as soon as I ordered our food.

“Not really. I just want to spend my day with a friend today.”

“Me?”

“Yes. Are you not a friend, Miss Lee?”

She chuckled. “Of course I am!”

“Very well then” I said in English and tried to say it in a British accent but it ended up ridiculously.

“Silly Mr. Kim. Are you trying to impress me with your English skills?” She replied in a very American way of speaking which left me stunned. Lol. I don’t know much of English. Just a few phrases.

“Okay. I give up. Your English is awesome.” I laughed.

“Anyway, Myung. Who are you going with at the University Acquaintance Night?” She asked as she gobbled her waffle.

“What? When’s that?” I never knew they had these parties.

“It’s tradition. Like every first weekend of the schoolyear.”

“Oh I didn’t know.”

“Anyway, have you decided whom you’re going with?”

Well, I have just one person in mind to take with me but she’s not my priority right now.

“Can I take you with me, Miss Lee?” I asked her though it’s against my will. Not that I don’t like Jooyeon, just that, I wanted to go with Suzy.

“Hmmmmm.” She teasingly said. “I have to think about it..”

“I guess I just have to skip that night and—“

Her laugh cut me. “Don’t be such a wimp. Of course, I’m honored, Mr. Kim.”