Chaos

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 26 - Chaos

“MYUNGSOO!” Sungyeol grabbed my arm and I unconsciously dropped the gun. I was about to smack his face for interrupting me when he shook me hardly.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU’RE KILLING DONGWOO!!”

That’s when I felt my senses came back. Though we don’t like him a lot, we never had in mind to kill him. My breathing calmed down. The gritting of my teeth stopped and my closed fists opened.

I gulped hard as I looked back at Dongwoo who is now unconscious. His chest is barely moving which is a sign that he’s not breathing properly and he is critical. His blood sputtered everywhere. He was even bathed in his own blood. You can hardly recognize his face because I got it all distorted with who knows what.

Everyone ran around, trying to save Dongwoo. I can hear them all shouting at each other.

“DID SOMEONE CALL FOR AN AMBULANCE?!”

“DON’T FLOCK AROUND THEM YOU IDIOTS! HE’LL BE SUFFOCATED!”

“MOVE OUT!!!”

I can see them all running around but I just stood still with my sight in blur. I was trying to absorb what just happened. I saw Jinki, Jonghyun and Key lift him up to the stretcher and pushed it out to where the ambulance is waiting outside.

----

 

There are about a hundred people around me, just staring with disbelief. Some are glaring. I saw Sungyeol with them and Jungryul in a corner.

Heechul, Donghae and Hyukjae walked up to me and I can see their wrath. They are his circle of friends and I know they want revenge. I stepped away until I felt my back hit against the wall. Donghae got hold of my collar, lifting me off the ground.

“YOU RAT!” Heechul let out a powerful punch at my face that nearly knocked me out.

“Stop.” I heard Jungryul said casually. He walked up to us and Donghae immediately dropped me to the cold hard floor. Jungryul tapped my shoulder.

“Follow me.” He said then walked away. I got up and prepared myself for death. Anyway, what’s the big deal? I don’t have anything worthy to live for.