Narnia

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 31 - Narnia

We chose to watch Narnia instead because Sungyeol kept insisting on vampires being lousy. As the movie played, I didn’t get everything as my brain kept thinking of Sue Ji. What. Narnia are for kids. She should not be any relevant to them. Everything just seem to remind me of her. At night, I did my best not to look up. I don’t want to see stars. If I do, I wouldn’t have any sleep for the rest of the night, just thinking of her in remorse. I admit, I haven’t moved on. I still got tons of questions. After the break-up, I tried to trace her but I can’t. She seemed like out of the map. I even tried the lamest way which is Google Earth. I haven’t told anyone about what happened, even Sungyeol. But there was a time he got curious. He found the Hello Kitty stuff toy I bought for Sue Ji in my room after a week when she broke up with me.

“Dude. I didn’t know you like Hello Kitty.” He said while playing with it.

“I don’t like them.” I haven’t had time to hide it and I was still angry about what happened so I didn’t care.

“So why did you buy it? Only a girl would like something like this unless if you’re gay which I’m sure you’re not.”

I kept quiet. I didn’t have anything to reason out to him.

“Anyway, I’m taking this. My dog would want to ruin something tonight.”

 

I tried to focus on the movie and went with Sungyeol who is enjoying it. He said something that made me like jump off my seat.

“What did you say earlier?” I asked him as we went out of the moviehouse.

“What? I murmured so many things.”

“You said, Sue Ji.”

“Who’s that?”

“I heard you say that in the moviehouse earlier.”

“It was Lucy. Lucy Pevensie. The character?”

“Oh.”

“Who’s Sue Ji anyway? Why does that name seem like bothering you a lot.” He asked me while his eyebrows cocked.

“Babo. No. I was just curious. That’s all.”