She

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 33 - She

Night fell and food were delivered. The mansion was decorated and the lighting was improved. A lot was delivered in and after a while, a lot of women came over. They were many. Like, a whole tribe of them were brought in. Soon, it was almost crowded. Full of erts and strippers. They were barely clothed at all. All of them wore very revealing outfits but I don’t care. I’m not tempted even a bit.

The party started and the place was filled with noise. Just the neon lights are on, circling the place and a lot were dancing. I can even see some are making out. I got tired and sleepy and I can’t find Sungyeol anywhere so I took a can of Soju and went upstairs. I passed by the balcony. I stopped there and drank. Luckily, it was a starless night but still, even the night itself kept reminding me of her. My eyes soon went hot and my heart palpitated fast again. I felt something so heavy inside and my breathing became painful everytime I inhale.

“I think it’s going to rain.”

I heard someone say. She stood by me, holding a can of Soju too. I don’t even recognize her. She doesn’t look like any of those girls who went in earlier. She was dressed a little more proper than them. She wore a black top and some gray shorts. She was pretty.

“Mind if I join you?” Her eyes fell on me and I nodded blankly.

“Who are you again?”

“I’m Krystal, anyway.”

“Where are you from?”

“I was with those girls.”

“You look different.” I was surprised. She doesn’t look cheap and well, below standards.

“Thank you for the compliment. It’s really comforting for me to meet someone who didn’t think I was a .”

“I don’t think you are.”

She smiled and drank from her can. The same scenario where I got myself into.

“And you are?”

“Myungsoo.” I said as I looked up the sky again.