What You Don't Know

I Stay Inlove With You

Chapter 65- What You Don't Know

 

Sue Ji’s POV

After classes, I immediately went to the library to study. Myungsoo didn’t go to school and he has been rejecting my calls. I was sick worried of course but I can’t go check if he was okay.

I walked up to the library’s rooftop after an hour of drooling myself over the books. I needed fresh air. It was a fine day when I witnessed something bad.

Just as I arrived at the rooftop, a man in black with his black outfit stained with blood suddenly collapsed.

I immediately ran to him and helped. I took off his bonnet which covered his face and my heart suddenly came to a stop.

“Oh my god. Myungsoo.” I whispered as tears ran down my cheeks. I suddenly forgot how to breathe. He groaned at first then stopped responding.

“Hold on..” I said trying to be calm. My mind’s racing. I can’t bring him down. The students that are left might see him in this condition.

But if I don’t do anything, he’ll die. I was interrupted by a call from my phone. I didn’t want to answer it but I figured, I could ask for help.

“Hello?” I said.

“I’m.. I’m sorry..” He baffled in a shaky voice.

“What?”

“He.. He was about to shoot Sulli. I can’t let him do that. I have to protect her.. I’m sorry Sue Ji..” My cousin said in a shaky voice that proved he was crying as well.

“Sungyeol..” I sighed. “Where are you?”

“I’m going down. I’m going to get Sulli out of here. There’s a van waiting outside. I called Sungjong to help you. Don’t worry. And please if you know, Myungsoo is like a brother to me but I can’t let him hurt my girlfriend.”

With that he hung up.

Sungyeol has always been a protective person to anyone close to his heart. It was his trademark ever since even when he was just a child. As we grew up together, he never did anything to hurt me. He was always hurt by my dad whenever he wants to spank me and he’s blocking dad’s way. He sacrificed so much just to save me from my tears and still, though he has Sulli now with him.

I tore Myungsoo’s shirt in front since it was too tight on his back where the bullet sank in. After a while, Sungjong finally arrived, breathless.

“Oh god.” He backed away as he saw Myungsoo drenched with blood. “WHAT HAPPENED TO HYUNG?”

“I don’t know either but please help me bring him down. We need to get him to the hospital.”