Bipolar

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 51 - Bipolar

“Sungyeol.. Who was that blonde girl I saw with you earlier?” I said as we both finished doing our homework and after discussing some matters with Jinki and Key.

“What are you talking about?” His eyes went sharp.

“Cafeteria?”

“Oh. Sue Ji. My classmate in Pathology.”

“You look so close..” I mumbled.

“Yeah she’s nice. Anyway.. Why do you care? You should talk about the target.” Sungyeol seeshed me.

 

“I had four classes with Jooyeon. You?”

“Two. So how was she?”

“She’s letting me in her circle so it’s not that hard.”

“You mean with that Sungjong guy?” He asked.

“You know him?”

“Yes. Sue Ji mentioned about how smart he was..”

Yeah right. Try mentioning her name again and I’ll walk out. She’s mine. Or not.

“She’s letting me in her circle. Making it easier for us.” I said as I flopped my body on the couch in the entertainment room. Sungyeol suddenly didn’t answer. After a while..

“Anyway, haven’t Jungryul called yet? Do you have any idea when we can finish this mission?” I asked him.

“Why the hell would Jungryul call me?!” He suddenly growled which surprised me.

“I just asked Yeol. What’s the problem?”

What’s with him? Has he gone crazy because of Math? But he’s a genius. He ran his fingers through his hair and stood up from the floor.

“I’m sorry..” He mumbled before slamming the door behind him.

He left me stunned. What’s up with him?