Sungjong's Mom

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 68 - Sungjong's Mom

Myungsoo’s POV

I woke up seeing white everywhere. Am I dead? Where am I? I tried to get up and move.. I can’t. Then I felt something was attached to my nose and my wrist. Tubes.  Hospital? I tried to remember all that happened. Why am I in a hospital?

Then I remembered I was about to kill Jooyeon. And before I could do that, somebody shot me first. There was no one around that time. It could be one of her spies maybe. I turned my head sideways and see if Sungyeol’s around. To my surprise, there was a woman sleeping. She was sitting on the chair and her head was on the table. Sungjong’s mom. I just stared at her for a long time. She looked like she’s really tired. Why is she here anyway?

“Hyung!!” Suddenly I heard Sungjong shout. I didn’t hear the door open. Maybe my thoughts and confusion were too deep.

I tried to cast a weak smile to Sungjong. He sat beside me and he looked really worried.

“Oh my god hyung, what happened?” He said while he’s keeping the tears inside. Sungjong is really emotional.

“I don’t know. But I’m fine. Don’t worry.” I gave him an encouraging smile. He shook his head.

“You’re not fine hyung. What we’re you doing there? You we’re absent in school that day and then we found you on the rooftop wearing all black clothes and was shot. I don’t understand everything..” Sungjong said confused.

And I’m getting obvious there. How can I change the topic? And where did my gun go?

“Did you bring me to the hospital?” I asked him.

“Yeah. Me and Sue Ji.”

SUE JI. WHERE IS SUE JI?! I suddenly panicked and sat down. I was about to pull the tubes off of me when she came in.

“Myungsoo..” She called me. I just stared at her. I don’t know what to do.

“You left me on our report alone!” She said pissed. Good Sue Ji. Be natural. We have to keep this though it’s Sungjong.

Suddenly Sungjong’s mom woke up. She immediately went to me and then looked at me with real concern.

“Son, are you okay?”

She called me son?? Or.. Yeah. She’s a sweet person so it could be normal to her.

“Yes. Thank you for the visit.” I said politely.

“Visit?” Sungjong laughed. We were here for five days and mom never left you.

So it was five days ago? What happened to Jooyeon? To Sungyeol? TO MY MOM?

“Hyung, mom and I will just get your food and we’ll eat too. I’ll leave you with Sue Ji. I’ll be back..”

I nodded blankly and when they were out..

“Do you have my gun? Did Sungjong see it?” I asked Sue Ji.

“No. I kept it. Are you okay oppa? I was really worried. You were unconscious for five days..” Sue Ji shed a  tear.

“I’m fine.. I was about to complete the mission.”

“And that was?”

“To kill Jooyeon..” I answered softly. I was expecting her to leave me that moment. But she was just silent and she stayed.

“I had to kill her before my boss kills my mom and I haven't even met her.. But now I am too late. Maybe Jungryul killed my mom already during I was unconscious.” I explained to Sue Ji straight to the eye.

“Oh my god.. Your mom?” She mumbled.

“HYUUUUUUNG!!!” Sungjong suddenly barged in. I was startled. He was crying hard.

“THEY TOOK MY MOM!!”

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear readers. I love you. Though it was more than a year before my last update, you still waited for me. Things just got crazy. So I had to read all of the chapters again and refresh my imagination. :D I hope I won't disappoint you since it's been really a long time and maybe my way of writing and imaginations changed. But I'll try my best to really make this one a good story. Thank you and sorry!