Silent Screams

I Stay Inlove With You

I looked at the floor not knowing what to do. I sweeped my arm across my lips to wipe off the dripping blood.

"H-hyung.." Sungjong mumbled, he reached out for my hand and I unintentionally swiped his hand away. I don't know what to do, I just don't want anyone to talk to me right now.

Everything was silent. Then.

I snatched the guns from the men towering over me. I shot their arms before they could do anything to me and Sungjong. Jungryul tried to aim at me but I shot a bullet near his hand which made him drop the gun 2 meters away from him. I walked up to him really fast and held my by the collar.

"It was a nice show Jungryul. you." I stuck the gun on the very skin of his forehead as I gripped him harder.

I wanted to shoot him on his head but  I dont want my mom or my brother to witness such a dreadful thing.  I loosed him beat him up really hard. After satisfying my anger and breaking his jaw,  I swiftly went to my mom and untie her. Sungjong stood there, trembling.

"MOVE SUNGJONG!" I shouted at him as I helped our mom walk. Just as we are about to get out of the room, there was loud gunshot.

I suddenly looked back and saw Jungryul with the gun on his hand aiming at us. I then shot his arm thrice then I hurried and when I looked back, I saw the most horrifying thing of all. My mother who I just met as she is, soaked in blood on the floor.

Sungjong cried loudly and painfully. "Mom, no no no, please hold on. Everything's gonna be okay. Please mom." Sungjong said sounding like there's no air running across his lungs. I knelt and held her and suddenly, tears ran down my cheeks.

"Please don't go, I just had you please. Mom please." I whispered to her. But I know deep inside me, there's no chance anymore. She smiled and carressed Sungjong's cheeks with her stained hands.

"Everything's okay son. I love you so much" She mumbled to him which made him cried loudly. Then she turned to me.

"Myungsoo, son, seeing you was more than enough. P-please.." She stopped as she tried to say more while tears ran down her cheeks. Blood formed in her teeth. "Please go and take care of your brother. I love you so much" She whispered as she gave her last breath.

I screamed at the very top of my lungs, screamed really really hard. I called for my mom hoping she would hear me. Then Sungjong stood up, took my gun. My eyes followed him as I was trembling.

He went to Jungryul who was trying to crawl his way to us and was crying out to mom. Sungjong knelt before Jungryul and grabbed his hair so that his head lifted up.

"GO. TO. HELL." Sungjong uttered the words slowly and shot Jungryul right through his head thrice.

I carried mom's body in my arms and started to move not feeling anything from my injury. I felt nothing. Sungjong, a weakling I thought he were, did not say anything but just lead the race outside of the camp. We can hear Jungryul's minions chasing us.

We passed through the secret alley I've known, the shortcut to going outside faster. And along those walls, were hidden very dangerous explosives. I told Sungjong to get three of it. We successfully got out of the place but the chase did not stop. I laid my mom's body in the ambulance and took the explosives from Sungjong and went back to the grounds.

Just as they were coming nearer. I put the explosives at the doorstep and ran as fast as I could. Then I looked back, still running, blowed up the explosives with my gun as I felt my body thrown near the ambulance, I looked back to see Jungryul's mansion in ashes.

 

-------------------------------

A/N:

Hi! I've been away for a long time. I have a very busy life :'( But when I opened this story again, I saw a lot of comments wanting me to finish the story. I made the update in the middle of my work hours tbh. It was hard to make an interesting update since I haven't read this for a long time again. But to those who remained waiting for me, I will try my best to finish the story the soonest. I understand if you may hate me now. But please, comment below what you think of the updates. And please let me know if you want to have a happy ending or sad ending? Thank you!

To those who upvoted me, thank you very much! If ever this will get featured someday, I will be really obligated to update all the time. HAHA! But thanks again!