Falling

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 16 - Falling

She made us go in the horror cave too. There were fake ghosts around but it didn’t bother me while she would scream a lot and tug my arm the hardest. I laughed at her and she acted like nothing happened when we were done.

And she sometimes acts oddly. She’s normally sweet and caring but I know she’s fighting it off. She’d suddenly be tough and brave and once wanted to mess up with some drunkards who blocked our way. I would just talk smoothly to them and make us change paths though I am in the urge of smacking their faces.

“Why are you so afraid of them?!”

“Why are you acting like you can defeat them?”

“I can! I’ll show you!” She attempted to go back but I took her wrist.

“No way, little girl.”

She’d stomp her feet and ends up being carried by me just to stop her.

It was hard managing my time and ninja skills just to escape. I was still pressured in our Mafia wars but because I don’t want to be grounded or punished again, I am doing my job. It will be long before I’d see Sue Ji if I kept being stubborn. I am doing my best to shoot like everyone in the field just to make Jungryul impressed. I don’t know if I left them dead or what and it’s bothering me.

“Why is my oppa looking all worried?” Sue Ji asked me while we were in a cafe. I looked up at the sound of her calling me oppa.

“You called me oppa?”

She laughed. “You look stressed, Myung.”

I admit I was a little bit disappointed when she stopped calling me oppa. But I want everything to go in her own wants and I never felt uncomfortable when I’m with her.

“Nothing.”  I said as I sipped from my coffee.

“Is there anything that I can do for my bestfriend?” She sat by my side and slung her arms across my shoulders.