Lee Jooyeon

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 44 – Lee Jooyeon

I entered the class just in time before our professor could. This class consists of much lesser students than of Literature. Who would actually want to brainstorm calculus?

I sat at the back portion overviewing my other classmates. This is really good. I am the tallest in class. That’s because Sungyeol is not here. I spotted a girl just two rows away from me. Positive. Lee Jooyeon. Ebony black hair. Tall. Pretty. Girlfriend material in physical features. But no one can beat Sue Ji. Even in that blonde hair.

I thought we’d start off with class proper. Well kind of. Though it was college, he still had this seat arrangements.

“Minyoung sit beside Jinwoon.”

“You, Kyuhyun with Seohyun.”

“Jessica with Yuri.”

“Minho with Sungjong”

“Myungsoo with Jooyeon.”

I stood up when I was called. How lucky. It’ll be easier for me to get closer with her. I sat on the empty seat beside her and she gave me a warm smile. Clueless little girl.

“Meet your pair in this class for the rest of the schoolyear.” The teacher announced. We we’re given the day to just chat in Calculus because our teacher’s being lazy.

I moved my chair closer to her and she smiled brightly, offering her hand.

“Hi! I’m Lee Jooyeon!”

I took her hand and shook it. It was very soft. The kind of hand that you don’t want to let go.

“Kim Myungsoo..” I replied with a smile and brushed off my hand quickly before it gets long in her hands. It was obvious she was treated like a princess though her dad is a killer.

“I want you to know that I’m not really good in math. I’m really sorry if it will bother you in the future.”

“Oh no problem. We can always share our ideas with each other since I’m not that good either.”

She chuckled.

“I tell you, he gives a lot of math problems that is not even relevant to his topic.” She scoffed, looking at our teacher.

“Have you ever been in this class before?”

“No, just heard it from the past seniors.” She smiled.

“Oh. Okay.” I said, leaving an awkward silence. Thankfully, someone broke it. He sat in front of us, dragging his chair so he’s now facing Jooyeon.