The Reason Why

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 59 - The Reason Why

Sue Ji’s POV

My break up with Myungsoo was the biggest mistake I ever did. In my life, no one has ever been true to me but him. And still, lies made its way to part us. I had to. Though it broke our hearts, in order for him to live, I needed to let him go. I shouldn’t have brought him with me when I took the entrance exam in Seoul University. I never thought ‘dad’ would still have someone after me after I ran away. I was so stupid. Of course he’ll still be after me. I have everything he wants.

Hoya.. I must’ve expected him to come. I forgot about being cautious when I’m with Myungsoo. I feel safe around him. He’s like having a strong barrier around us guarding me from every danger I might get into.

After Myungsoo drove me home, I did all my best to shoo him away though I never wanted him to go.

“Oppa, you can go now. I still have things to do..” I told him.

“But I thought you’re not feeling well.”

“I am. Just go home now. I need to rest. I’ll see you sometime. Go home fast, okay?” I pushed him outside the gate and closed it. I locked it hard as I felt my racing heart against my chest. I went in and to my surprise, he’s there. Waiting.

“What do you think you’re doing, Bae Sue Ji?” Hoya calmly asked me, sitting on my couch. I stood by the door, shaking. I didn’t know what to do so I tried to escape though I know I can’t.

Immediately, arms caught me, gripped my body, tight. I tried to break free but he was so strong. I looked up to see who it was. Sunggyu.

“We did everything to find you..” A familiar voice spoke and beside Sunggyu, Woohyun suddenly appeared.

“Sorry..” Sunggyu said as he covered my nose with a hanky, before I knew it, I lost my consciousness.

 

“Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked me as we both went back inside the function hall, I was remembering too many things.

“Yeah. Never been happier..” I smiled at him as his hand found its way to hold mine. The things I missed the most, holding his hand and never letting go.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” Dad shouted at me.

I didn’t answer. I glared at him as I tried to get my hands off the rope.

“Did you know who you’re with, Sue Ji?! Did you know?!!”

“I know him more than anyone in this world..” I mumbled.

“Hah!” He mocked me. “That’s what you think.. He’s Kim Myungsoo.. Jungryul’s right hand.”

My eyes widened as I heard the words. Jungryul’s right hand?

“You didn’t know right?” His laugh filled the air. “He’s with the man who killed your father!”

 

Since Myungsoo said we should keep our relationship within us, he can’t be with me always. He went to Jooyeon. He explained to me what kind of mission, he’s in right now. After a while, Sungyeol came and sat by me.

“Where have you been?” He asked me.

“Going around..”

“With Myungsoo?”

I smiled and nodded. He patted my head as he went to get us some drinks. My only option now is to be by Sungyeol’s side as Myungsoo needed to be with Jooyeon.