Strange Dude

I Stay Inlove With You

Chapter 61 - Strange Dude

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I felt awkward all the while when she’s near me. It has been exactly 36 hours of our togetherness and yet, it felt strange. Maybe because of the time we lost but anyway, I should be open more like I used to. I met her in the library after dismissal. I still don’t like it when I see her with Sungyeol, and maybe she doesn’t like it too when I’m with Jooyeon.

I crept behind her. She was at the last aisle of the library, the more secluded part.

“Pst.” I whispered in her ear. She smiled and turned around to face me.

“You would have been more surprising if you appeared at my face.” She chuckled.

I scratched my head and managed to smile.

“I’ll try that next time.. Hm. Want to grab some coffee?”

“Sorry but not now. I have an important meeting with the student council later.”

My face fell. “At dismissal?”

She nodded lightly. “I’m really sorry, Myungsoo..”

“What happened to oppa?” I asked suddenly. I must’ve kept it to myself but I was too late. She was stunned for a while and laughed softly.

“I kind of forgot about that detail..” She said between her laughs. I didn’t know why she was laughing. I feel like I look stupid before her.

“Do I look that bad?”

She stopped laughing then hugged me. Tight.

“Oppa. I miss you so much. And I’m really sorry..”

I stood still before I held her back. “What do you mean by sorry? I thought we’ve talked about this already..”

“It’s not about that. Just sorry. What I feel for you is real. I just hope you’re going to hold on that whatever happens.”

She’s acting strange. It should be me saying sorry for whatever it is. She pulled away before I could even say something.

“I have to go. See you later..” She said and with that, she left.

--

I came home that night and found Sungyeol in the kitchen.

“Jungryul called. He’s coming back tomorrow.” Sungyeol said as he munched his sandwich. I suddenly felt guilt. Sooner or later, I’ll be slaying a life. I’m not denying that I’m getting a little attached to Jooyeon, as a friend. She’s nice and kind.

“Did he say anything about our mission?” I asked him as I made myself a sandwich tooo.

“No.”

I looked back at Sungyeol and found him stunned. Like he was thinking of something that’s really deep. I nudged him. And soon he was stirred.

“Uh, I need to rest. See you later, Myung.”

Sungyeol has been very weird these days. His childish side disappeared and he was more off the track. Whatever that is bothering him, I have to know.