Memories

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 60 - Memories

They locked me in my room for several weeks. I’m going crazy. I’m really going crazy. You don’t know how hard it is to face everyday with a broken heart and with no one to talk to. They confiscated everything I had, even my phone. After they made me talk to Myungsoo and tell him I don’t want to see him again, I really needed to slay a life now. But I don’t want to take any risks. My dad could kill him any second.

Suddenly, someone came in as silent as he could be. The guards opened the door for him and locked it after he entered. I was by the window sill, wiping my tears away.

“What took you so long?” I asked him. He gave me a stare that was full of concern and turned away quickly. He doesn’t like it when he sees me crying.

“I’m sorry..”

“So how is he?”

“For your sake, I kept him alive..” He said coldly and paused. “When are you going to stop being stubborn? Can you please just do whatever your dad tells you? Go back to the training..”

My eyes went wet again. Now, everybody’s against me. Even my dearest cousin.

“You used to protect me against all odds. But you’re just like them. Forcibly making me do things I don’t want to.. You can go now. I don’t want to see you today..”

I woke up with tears in my eyes. I have been remembering memories that are rather painful. They shouldn’t be in my mind right now because I’m supposed to be happy, right? We’re back though not really in a normal state. We have to keep it. He has to and for our sake, I must keep everything under my nose.

My phone beeped and unexpectedly, he sent me a message. It’s been two years and a lot have changed. Maybe having a boyfriend again makes me uncomfortable right now but I reckon, I’ll get used to it, sooner.

“Remember, our report is due next week so you better study. Haha. Good morning.”

I read the message. That is not an ideal message from a boyfriend which bummed me out a bit.

“Who’s talking about being a sleepyhead, huh? Lol. You better get up and get ready for school. See you later..”

I was in a battle in my mind to call him oppa or not. I chose not. He doesn’t even talk sweet now. I wonder what made him change. Anyway, I had to go to school so I got up and went to the shower.