Changes

I Stay Inlove With You

 

Chapter 30 - Changes

If you’re confused of how I turned out to be like this for the past two years, let me tell you. Ever since Jungryul told everyone I was his son, I became the boss. Well, about Sue Ji it was mostly because of her that made me want to turn out like this. I had countless of sleepless nights. I would often see her in my dreams and that weird feeling of loneliness and I don’t know are coming back. I’ve tried so hard not to think about her. I can say I’ve improved in that aspect. By two percent, maybe?

 Anyway, almost everyone respected me at home. Well, except for Sungyeol and some others. He’s being an idiot but I like it when he randomly punch me in the face. I learned how to be ruthless like a little of my father. Actually, I’m loving the fact that I’m his son. It’s overwhelming. Well, not the usual thing that you feel loved around your parents. I just like it when I’m given exceptions and privileges because I’m different from all of them. After that incident with Dongwoo, I got more self-esteem and determination to be number one in the gang. He was discharged out of the hospital after a month. He underwent coma. He came home with bandages all over his body that made him look like a mummy. Sorry for the description.

“Welcome home dude.” I greeted him. I was planning to say my apologies later. He walked pass me. I expected he’d beat me with his crutches but he just ignored me. Treated me like invisible. Until now.

I turned around the corner and instead of Dongwoon, I saw him, just done stabbing a couple of Japanese.

“Dongwoo, where are the others?” I asked him though I know I will be ignored. He took the knife dug under someone’s stomach and wiped the blood off with some dead guy’s shirt.

“Hey, do you know where Dongwoon is? I approached him and tapped his shoulder. He walked pass me like he didn’t even see me. Great, right?

“Myungsoo.” I heard Sungyeol behind me.

“How many did you get?” I asked him.

“Not much. 24. You?”

“25. You’re down. It’s Friday so you’re buying.”

“What? No way! You won by just a point.”

“It’s movie night. Breaking Dawn’s showing. You buy the tickets.”

It’s our thing to go watch movies every Friday. And the one who got more damaged people during wars will buy the tickets. If were not having any battles then we pay for our own which happens rarely. Our schedules have been hectic this year. And we’re not dating. Please be reminded of that.

“What are you? A chick?!” He grunted.

“Vampires are cool." I shrugged.

“They’re gay.” He laughed and slapped my .

“Hey! Watch that!” I looked back and saw him waving my wallet up in the air. He took it from my back pocket.

“I’m not paying.” He laughed and ran.

“You thief!” I shouted, laughing as I chased him.