Literature

I Stay Inlove With You

Chapter 42 - Literature

 

My first class would be Literature. Great. Boredom. I looked for my room in Woollim Hall. The corridors are filled with busy people. I even doubt if I could even get through the crowd. Surprisingly, they are giving me room as I walk pass them. Wow. I feel like royalty. That’s just awkward. Their whispers and smiles are giving me creeps. I feel like I look funny.

At last, I found W-13. The classroom where I’m in. I saw Sungyeol sitting in the middle, waiting for the professor to come in. He looked like an obedient little kid waiting for his mom to feed him. Aww. Cute. I wanted to but I had to discipline myself. The room was almost crowded. There are just some empty seats. I chose to sit at the back by the window.

After some minutes, a man in a weird suit entered. He seriously looked like Mr. Bean excluding the hair which is messy and curly for him. His coat doesn’t match with his tie. So much for fashion statements it is.

“Morning class!” He declared like he was giving the most important speech in an inauguration. I snickered but held myself before I get caught by him.

In the middle of his speech about the rules and how things work in his class, someone came in. My eyes widened though she looked a little bit different, I know it was her. My heart pound and my hands were sweaty. I felt numb. I can’t even feel my joints or anything. I held myself before I could run to her and convinced myself to focus on my work here.

“Ah. You’re late.” The professor said. She bowed her head shyly and let her long blonde hair fall over her face.

“I’m sorry for interrupting Mr. Cho. I promise this will not happen again.” She apologized. Mr. Cho cleared his throat.

“Please sit over there, Ms. Bae.” He referred to the empty seat in front of me. I stared at her as she made her way to the seat. She’s pretty popular here. Everyone she passes by seems to know her. Since when did she come back from America anyway? Her eyes fell on me. I expected her to be surprised but she just gave me a small smile. The one that is intended for strangers. It’s like she never knew me or what. 

 

---

So, I'm not suppose to post this chapter but since it's Christmas, I should give you all a gift. Though it's not really a big deal. Enjoy this chapter. ^^ Merry Christmas!